• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Thanks for fulfilling my wish Bill, albeit over the top. 1995 898.
View attachment 25743
I don't have super taste buds, but there was a very subtle difference in this cigar then others I'm used to. The cigar was excellent. The flavors I picked up started out with citrus and turned to woody. The flavor and body were mild and the second half was toward medium.

George, you are very welcome brother!! Those are some of my favorite cigars, and very seldom do you get a mild to medium Partagas ?

Tried one of John's new EL Reina's a couple of nights ago. I smoke a pretty regular rotation of the EL's, and this one definitely stands out on its own...lighter in body with plenty of flavor. The telltale funky cheesy twang is there, but a whole lot of what my tastebuds tell me is "floral graham cracker". As much as I enjoyed it less than a week off the truck, I'm curious how they progress. Would be interested to hear other opinions, this flavor profile just really stood out in a way that could be polarizing...some love it or hate it potential. Will be getting more.

Tried one of John's new EL Reina's a couple of nights ago. I smoke a pretty regular rotation of the EL's, and this one definitely stands out on its own...lighter in body with plenty of flavor. The telltale funky cheesy twang is there, but a whole lot of what my tastebuds tell me is "floral graham cracker". As much as I enjoyed it less than a week off the truck, I'm curious how they progress. Would be interested to hear other opinions, this flavor profile just really stood out in a way that could be polarizing...some love it or hate it potential. Will be getting more.

D790382F-7810-49E8-9330-10343F7EE763.jpeg

ERDM La Reina from JO. Light to medium similar to the Cohiba Lancero. Creamy very smooth. I just got these I’m certain they will age nicely.