• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CBD Hemp oil.

Wow, I think the Modern Shamanic may have a bit more kick to it than the Green Roads.

Even my wife was commenting about it, this morning. The only downside is that we are both a bit groggy this morning....

Ok, to follow up, I'm not so impressed with Modern Shamanic after taking it for a while. As I said, first dose seemed strong, but I think that was just our perspective coming from the honey.

I think I'll be going back to Green Roads after this bottle is empty.

Although, I may just buy some seeds and eat them as it is likely cheaper and has plenty of benefits.

I just placed a big juicy bud (hey it's legal here in CA) under my tongue and had the same affect :)

Last week in Argentina I placed a bundle of coca leaves (legal there sold in grocery stores) in my mouth like a dip, very refreshing but did make my cheek go a bit numb after a few hours.

Just ordered and tried the green world 550 CBD oil. Wife has been having worsening unilateral hand tremors and these drops not only help with her anxiety but almost stop her tremors as well (May be one in the same but still). Very pleased with this stuff!

Ok, to follow up, I'm not so impressed with Modern Shamanic after taking it for a while. As I said, first dose seemed strong, but I think that was just our perspective coming from the honey.

I think I'll be going back to Green Roads after this bottle is empty.

Although, I may just buy some seeds and eat them as it is likely cheaper and has plenty of benefits.
Not impressed how? No effects for you and your pains/aches? Or are you saying it worked too well for your sleep issues? You said you felt groggy in the morning.

Not impressed how? No effects for you and your pains/aches? Or are you saying it worked too well for your sleep issues? You said you felt groggy in the morning.

I'm almost finished with the bottle from MS. It doesn't seem to be having any effect on me. I'm taking two eye droppers at a time.

I'm almost finished with the bottle from MS. It doesn't seem to be having any effect on me. I'm taking two eye droppers at a time.
Weird! But, the Green does?

I might give it a whirl based on your input.

Wish I could try this, as I'm hoping it would help my back issues. Or at least subside the pain a bit.

But I cannot due to fed government drug testing. It's my understanding while CBDs should not show in a urinalysis because there's no THC, they are not regulated and therefore it cannot be guaranteed there's no THC.

Since it cannot be guaranteed, I cannot risk it being that I'm 3 years away from a 20 yr fed retirement.

Wish I could try this, as I'm hoping it would help my back issues. Or at least subside the pain a bit.

But I cannot due to fed government drug testing. It's my understanding while CBDs should not show in a urinalysis because there's no THC, they are not regulated and therefore it cannot be guaranteed there's no THC.

Since it cannot be guaranteed, I cannot risk it being that I'm 3 years away from a 20 yr fed retirement.

We bought my wife a different kind yesterday, American Shaman. They have a no THC bottle/version.

I hear ya, but I guess what I'm saying is that CBDs aren't regulated. Which means they could even say, No THC, but that doesn't guarantee it.

I get it. I'm waiting on a job offer and am super paranoid about taking any, in case I need to do a drug test.

I hear ya, but I guess what I'm saying is that CBDs aren't regulated. Which means they could even say, No THC, but that doesn't guarantee it.

Green Roads is independent tested.
But I get the reasons you'd not risk it.

I’m looking at NuLeaf Natural. It has third party testing and as said, has no THC. But Brick, I hear ya loud and clear.

Agreed. Lack of testing and any regulations or standards are a concern. Having said that, we've given it to our old dogs with good success. But, they don't have to pee in a cup to keep their job, either.....:)

Agreed. Lack of testing and any regulations or standards are a concern. Having said that, we've given it to our old dogs with good success. But, they don't have to pee in a cup to keep their job, either.....:)
I legitimately thought you meant dogs = the retirees of the cigar pass board, haha. My bad there.