• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking multiple cigars in a day

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
My cigar smoking is usually limited to at night, after the kids go to bed. Some days I want more than 1 cigar. So my question is when smoking back to back, do you try to cleanse your palette between smokes? If you do, what is your game plan and how well does it work?

Your tongue (palate) will handle what it will handle based on personal experience. NC cigars will make it less.
You can cleanse all you want, but it doesn’t matter. Your body will let you know what it can handle...

Your tongue (palate) will handle what it will handle based on personal experience. NC cigars will make it less.
You can cleanse all you want, but it doesn’t matter. Your body will let you know what it can handle...

Yes, no, maybe.

I usually stick to my old faithful of a shot of bourbon/whiskey and maybe a quick bite to eat. That being said I’m usually drinking whiskey/bourbon while smoking and I’ve never had an issue with transitioning.

It's entirely your pleasure.

Experiment and see.

Do you ask the women? No, you seduce them. Same with cigars and women. One, two, three, who's counting? :D

So seduce that second cigar with some alcohol, and your charms, of course.

Do you ask the women? No, you seduce them. Same with cigars and women. One, two, three, who's counting? :D

So seduce that second cigar with some alcohol, and your charms, of course.
Attack the cigar. The cigar does not attack you.

I'm a cigar lush. Usually smoke at least two in a row, sometimes as many as four. The bourbon or Scotch does all the palate cleansing I need.

~Boar

I've been smoking at least three cigars a day for years. Morning, noon and night; never thought about it, and probably won't.

Doc

Workdays are usually a one or two cigar day, weekends are usually a three cigar day. Never really thought about it.

I usually stick to one cigars a day but when I know there will be multiples I try to start light and end strong.