• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

A really great Boli tubo #1 this morning...will try to sneak in a special smoke tonight- 10 years sober today. Pretty crazy, as a "Leaving Las Vegas" level drunk I was headed into uncharted DT's a decade ago, and tomorrow morning I'll be getting up early to take my 6 year old daughter on her first fishing adventure. I'll gratefully accept this life.

20190712_073757.jpg

Don't be like me. If fact, don't be like me 2x.

I had a cigar in my singles drawer that had no band and I had no idea what it was or where it came from. It was a cameroon wrapper, large presidente cigar, turned out to be a great smoke that I enjoyed. It had to have been at least 5-10 years old, that's all I know about it. Great smoke, I sure wish I knew wtf it was and where it came from!

Oh yeah, and of course I didn't bother to take a before or after picture. Dummy.

But it's a beautiful night here in St Paul, sitting on the front porch with a couple glasses of Black Label with an old friend, enjoying cigars.

Don't be like me. If fact, don't be like me 2x.

I had a cigar in my singles drawer that had no band and I had no idea what it was or where it came from. It was a cameroon wrapper, large presidente cigar, turned out to be a great smoke that I enjoyed. It had to have been at least 5-10 years old, that's all I know about it. Great smoke, I sure wish I knew wtf it was and where it came from!

Oh yeah, and of course I didn't bother to take a before or after picture. Dummy.

But it's a beautiful night here in St Paul, sitting on the front porch with a couple glasses of Black Label with an old friend, enjoying cigars.
Hey Andy,

Nice to see you in this neck of the woods. ?Glad to see you’re enjoying life in the Twin Cities!?

Best,

Joe

Smoked a few this weekend. A Millennium Blend Davidoff PC from 2006 that was excellent. Then a Davidoff 100th Diadema that I chucked a little over 1/3 in. Last is smoked was the last Tatuaje Black that preceded the first jar release in 2007. It started out flat, but came into its own after that and blew me away. Sad this is the last of them.