• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Weekly Rotation

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
For those guys and girls who have regular cigars in their weekly or monthly rotation, what is a staple in your humidor?

I was always curious who influenced Winston Churchill’s cigar consumption. ?
I've been told that Churchill smoked 10 H. Upman Double Coronas a day; plus 10 Royal Jamaican Double Coronas in between. He would have had a cigar in his mouth every minute of the day. Unfortunatly, I can't afford it.

Doc

I buy 1-2 boxes of San Cristobal Fabulosos every month, and that's my regular smoke---from 4X a week to 2X daily.

If I want a second cigar, it'll be a MF The Judge, Illusione Ultra, RomaCraft Cromagon, Flor de Antilles Maduro. A.J. Fernandez New World, or Ashton Symmetry, mostly. Mostly. ?

Which it is depends on what I ordered with my box of San Cristobals, what's on hand, etc. I try new things regularly but those are my standbys.

~Boar

Boar, have you tried the A.J. Ramon Allones? If you like the Cromagnon, I think you'd like it, too. Strong.

Party short or a PLPC for my AM with coffee smoke, depending on my mood. Pretty much the only two I smoke regularly in the AM. Afternoon / evening could be a Monte #2, RyJ Churchill, Wide Churchill, or Short Churchill. The RyJ's have been available at good prices and are smoking really well. JL #2, PSD4 and BRC are also very regular smokes. I usually throw a "wild card" in the mix every couple of days. Recent notable smokes have been Davidoff "The Late Hour" in Churchill and Robusto, Israel's new house smokes, and the Tatuajie TAA's from 2019. Always fun to throw something more or less random in every so often.

Party short or a PLPC for my AM with coffee smoke, depending on my mood. Pretty much the only two I smoke regularly in the AM. Afternoon / evening could be a Monte #2, RyJ Churchill, Wide Churchill, or Short Churchill. The RyJ's have been available at good prices and are smoking really well. JL #2, PSD4 and BRC are also very regular smokes. I usually throw a "wild card" in the mix every couple of days. Recent notable smokes have been Davidoff "The Late Hour" in Churchill and Robusto, Israel's new house smokes, and the Tatuajie TAA's from 2019. Always fun to throw something more or less random in every so often.
Where would I go to find Israel’s house smokes?

Picadores, JL2, the RyJ range of Churchills, PSP2's, Upmann #2's and Mag54's, RASS, Warped Lirio Rojo, variety of Illusione Singulares, lots of EL's from John