• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Home Is Where The Hague Is

This has been a hell of a day. The wife's car didn't get shipped because the title the dealership swore we didn't need to have... was of course required. Hopefully that will get resolved tomorrow and both of our vehicles will be shipped by the end of the day. Movers were Mon-Wed, and this was probably the most painful HHG packout I've ever experienced. I hope all of our stuff gets there in one piece! Tonight we go back and clean the house as best we can for the final out tomorrow. On top of all that, our diplomatic passports are not back yet (cutting it close much?)... so that is getting a little stressful.

Ugggghhhh... moving is the worst part of moving.

This has been a hell of a day. The wife's car didn't get shipped because the title the dealership swore we didn't need to have... was of course required. Hopefully that will get resolved tomorrow and both of our vehicles will be shipped by the end of the day. Movers were Mon-Wed, and this was probably the most painful HHG packout I've ever experienced. I hope all of our stuff gets there in one piece! Tonight we go back and clean the house as best we can for the final out tomorrow. On top of all that, our diplomatic passports are not back yet (cutting it close much?)... so that is getting a little stressful.

Ugggghhhh... moving is the worst part of moving.

Woosah
Stay strong
Woosah

Aye, Jon. We fly tonight, one way or another. Good thing we will still have a legal adult child here to help take care of the stuff that remains (wife's car can't ship until DMV issues the actual title. Stupid State Department...). I'm not stressing it.

We made it. I forgot JUST how much I loved Europe, and why I missed it so much. I'm incredibly tired, but will add more later.

I've never been to Europe, would love to see where you guys are staying. So we can expect a different type of cigar photos, from you now?

Thanks for the updates. The furthest I’ve moved is only about 5 miles. I like Northern Europe but the “sunshine” up there usually has some mist in it. At least in Germany it did. But you know what to expect. So I suppose this means you’re not coming to STL again.

Thanks for the updates. The furthest I’ve moved is only about 5 miles. I like Northern Europe but the “sunshine” up there usually has some mist in it. At least in Germany it did. But you know what to expect. So I suppose this means you’re not coming to STL again.

Never say never! My wife will be getting sent all around for various stuff, and we plan on tagging along for some of them if it works out. The weather was a known factor, for sure, but it's a trade-off I was happily willing to concede. Once I get a phone up and running here I'll take and post more photos of the place. If you (or any of y'all) find yourself over this way, give me a yell. I remember a bunch of years ago someone tried to organize a BeNeLux herf at the LCDH here in The Hague. Don't remember if it actually went off, but I know I wouldn't have been able to make it when they wanted to schedule it. It's strange to think that is now my "home lounge" that I'll be visiting regularly!