• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling the 80’s kids

If you guys have Netflix there's a short series called The Toys That Made Us that is worth checking out. If I remember correctly there are 2 season and they go into the development and marketing behind some toy lines from our childhood. I wish they'd add another season with some other toys I used to play with.

Yup those and Lincoln Logs.
tetnes and splinters
If you guys have Netflix there's a short series called The Toys That Made Us that is worth checking out. If I remember correctly there are 2 season and they go into the development and marketing behind some toy lines from our childhood. I wish they'd add another season with some other toys I used to play with.
this sounds really cool! I’m going to look into this.

I was born in the 80's if that is what we are counting! I began with stretch armstrong and finished strong with legos, transformers, and power-rangers (basically transformers)

Not sure what those are, but I still have my M.U.S.C.L.E figures, see the below video:

GI Joe and my sisters Barbe doll......nuf said!

Easily found them with a Google search, but I'll leave it for someone that knows.

Learned the little squares on their chests were heat activated element symbols. I still don't remember them.

I loved GoBots as much as Transformers. Scooter (the scooter) was my favorite, but I really liked the GoBot leader, too. Can't remember its name, but it turned into an F-15.

It never occurred to me as a kid, but I realized not too long ago that Starscream (Transformers) was a communist. Good job, Hasbro.

How so? The cartoon aired in the 80's so that would make sense. Just wondering what makes you believe that.

I loved GoBots as much as Transformers. Scooter (the scooter) was my favorite, but I really liked the GoBot leader, too. Can't remember its name, but it turned into an F-15.
Leader-One!