• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

Great weekend for a HERF on Lake Erie! Started with a CoLa and finished with a Cohiba CE. Lots in between including PL Robusto, RA Celestial Finos, Monte C, '03 des Dieux, '99 Lusy, '95 Party Lonsdale, Yolanda custom, '08 Espy#2, '05 Mag 46.

Great weekend for a HERF on Lake Erie! Started with a CoLa and finished with a Cohiba CE. Lots in between including PL Robusto, RA Celestial Finos, Monte C, '03 des Dieux, '99 Lusy, '95 Party Lonsdale, Yolanda custom, '08 Espy#2, '05 Mag 46.

My my, and I wondered why Buffalo reported a smog problem! Where you at on the Lake? It's a big place.

Hey DAFU, do they still turn on the lighthouse? And yeah, your weekend sounded great, good for you.

I burned through so many, before I knew what I had. Sure wish I had saved some, LOL. The 2006 versions just weren't the same.

Same...smoked my last one a few years back and felt like tracking down any herf buddy I may have gifted one to when they were new, and steal them back.

These new OneOffs are really coming around, I'm glad I waited for a bit and hung onto these Churchills. Price point still makes no sense to me, but the construction is fantastic and there's a ton of richness yet still solidly medium bodied. Will keep an eye out for the inevitable clearance sales...

20190821_073047.jpg