• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

They will ruin you!
I used to not understand people that said they only smoked Cuban cigars. It sounded so snobbish to me back then.
I feel let down more and more these days when I smoke NC cigars.

Aye. I'm certainly in trouble. We moved into the new house last night, too, and the backyard is perfect for cigar smoking -- however, I'm at the mercy of the weather, again, which I haven't had to worry about for the last six years or so. We'll see how some of my previous favorites have held up in the coolers during the move, both physically and preferentially. I haven't even opened them since they arrived in the mail.

Enjoying the rare morning off today. Sadly that’s because the insurance adjuster is coming out because it’s been raining inside the living room..

I decided to grab a throwaway from the first pos bundle I ever bought. I figure the best way to note the quality and taste differences is to go back and compare. Pack is loose, no shimmer of oil on the wrapper, taste is bland as hell. This used to be a “pretty good” cigar to me before joining CP. Just wanted to thank you all for saving me from my wretched ways of seeking out quantity over quality!
33D12FBF-0B6C-4F2A-A98A-53184D9C0489.jpeg

Enjoying the rare morning off today. Sadly that’s because the insurance adjuster is coming out because it’s been raining inside the living room..

I decided to grab a throwaway from the first pos bundle I ever bought. I figure the best way to note the quality and taste differences is to go back and compare. Pack is loose, no shimmer of oil on the wrapper, taste is bland as hell. This used to be a “pretty good” cigar to me before joining CP. Just wanted to thank you all for saving me from my wretched ways of seeking out quantity over quality!
View attachment 27760
Interesting how our palettes change and develop over time. Guess we become more refined!

View attachment 27760

Hope insurance does you right and you can get that roof fixed.

Hope insurance does you right and you can get that roof fixed.
Here's hoping. Just praying they tell us one way or another today.. It's been two and a half weeks since we made the claim and since we aren't allowed to alter it before they come out, I'm sure there has been plenty of water damage in the attic..

The Collings Foundation has several WWII airplanes that tour the country educating the public about the Greatest Generation and giving rides in their airplanes. While at a tour stop in Bradley, CT yesterday, a B-17 crashed on landing with 10 passengers on board. The last news I saw reported seven fatalities. I've heard from the warbird community that both pilots are among the dead, and I've been seeing tributes to their lives today, which has been awesome.
I am very sorry. That is absolutely horrible. I had no idea about it either till now