• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

one of my favorite regular productions.
View attachment 28081
F*ck me for not buying that box of RE Islas that I saw at the Meliá Cohiba 2+ years ago. They wanted 300, because they were only selling their last box with a custom (POS) humidor.
If I had kicked my own ass for all the boxes I “could of had” I would have died from blunt force trauma many, many years ago 😂

I got 6 of these Upmann robustos in a travel humidor a few years back, and I have no idea if they represent a larger limited edition release. They're very good, would smoke more. Richer than a Connie 1 but less depth of flavor than something like my favorite Mag54's.

20191022_074055.jpg

If I had kicked my own ass for all the boxes I “could of had” I would have died from blunt force trauma many, many years ago 😂
Well come on! It was POS..... He should be kicking himself in the ass! 😂

Got to try one of these unique little guys from a ‘newbie war’ in 2007. Curious to see if any of the member who took part are still active!
D7B01A25-5F25-4A7F-A436-8817171D7D3F.jpeg

D50FA40D-10A5-403C-9919-69599C99DED3.jpeg

Not to make any of you guys feel old, but my mom still had to drive me to work when this cigar was rolled 🤣🤣

Got to try one of these unique little guys from a ‘newbie war’ in 2007. Curious to see if any of the member who took part are still active!
View attachment 28143

View attachment 28142

Not to make any of you guys feel old, but my mom still had to drive me to work when this cigar was rolled 🤣🤣
Oh trust me! My member is still very active....