• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I'm too set in my ways to have a wish list, and besides I'd rather not play, but thank you for thinking of me.

Doc

Haha. Ok ok. I’m still in my sampling phase, trying out a bunch of different CC and NC. So, I would like to try someone’s larger ring gauge (48-56) go to smooth smoke, CC or NC. Something where I can sit in the garage with the heater on and tune out the world for 1.5-2 hours.

FYI - will probably do a review on it, haven’t done one in a while as long as it is okay with the sender. I still owe bill some reviews

Haha. Ok ok. I’m still in my sampling phase, trying out a bunch of different CC and NC. So, I would like to try someone’s larger ring gauge (48-56) go to smooth smoke, CC or NC. Something where I can sit in the garage with the heater on and tune out the world for 1.5-2 hours.

FYI - will probably do a review on it, haven’t done one in a while as long as it is okay with the sender. I still owe bill some reviews

Does length matter or only ring gauge?

PM addy.

Wow....Christmas came earl and agree Larry is the best. Fellow brother from St. Louis 😊. So, I think I have tried most CC brands but have yet to have a Sancho Panza. If anyone has, that would be fantastic.

Thanks gents and Larry for the wish.