• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today’s Smoke 2019

As long as it isn't womenopause. :)

I made a mistake getting arthroscopic surgery 30 years ago and it didn't go well. Now stem cells are the way to go but it still isn't approved by the FDA. But my knee is now too messed up for stem cell treatment.

It is possible to get the treatment in the US but only in a clinical trial. If one has the dough, there are qualified US doctors doing it outside the US. See Mel Gibson's father's treatment experience.
Have you tried hyaluronic acid injections?

As long as it isn't womenopause. :)

I made a mistake getting arthroscopic surgery 30 years ago and it didn't go well. Now stem cells are the way to go but it still isn't approved by the FDA. But my knee is now too messed up for stem cell treatment.

It is possible to get the treatment in the US but only in a clinical trial. If one has the dough, there are qualified US doctors doing it outside the US. See Mel Gibson's father's treatment experience.

I watched that Joe Rogan podcast, where he had Mel Gibson on and they talked about stem cell and his dad. I'm really interested in it as well.

I hear you can travel to Mexico and get it done as well.

Very nice! One of a handful of NC cigars I consistently enjoy when I do smoke them. The Cazadore is the best of the bunch in the black line IMO. I don’t like them as much with age though. I bought these a few years ago when Jon @cabaiguan juan and I met up last (hint Hint).
Do You want to try and meet up sometime over the holidays again?

First I lit a RASS, but it was plugged and after a 10 min struggle and even trying to unplug it I switched to a 15 year old aged (but not in consistent conditions) Padron 1926. It was past its prime and poorly taken care of and it tasted poor.. Third times the charm as I brought out this Cohiba Maduro Genios. Felt like goldilocks tonight, but I finally got one that was just right! Not worth wasting my time on poor leaf.20191121_212754.jpg

First I lit a RASS, but it was plugged and after a 10 min struggle and even trying to unplug it I switched to a 15 year old aged (but not in consistent conditions) Padron 1926. It was past its prime and poorly taken care of and it tasted poor.. Third times the charm as I brought out this Cohiba Maduro Genios. Felt like goldilocks tonight, but I finally got one that was just right! Not worth wasting my time on poor leaf.View attachment 28608
I agree... my ”cigar time” is precious, and I waste very little time in deciding if the cigar I am smoking is worth it...