• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone Read This

jfields

Where did all my money go?
I know it’s a law now, but arrest someone..... Seriously!
Not in the story, but I heard that a female sports announcer who was in the locker room during the celebration complained to the officer about the cigar smoke, and that’s what started it all. She should have just left if it bothered her. But, I’m guessing she felt she was entitled to be in a smoke free men’s locker room during their celebration. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cop-re...elebratory-cigars-in-superdome-194003337.html

I did hear this, so insane. People are offended at breathing anymore!

Obviously an overreaction by the officer because the penalty is a fine not arrest.

However, in the movie Major League Jobu was smoking in the locker room.

I'm concerned about all those poor fans who have to endure the 3rd hand smoke from the players. :eek:
Very funny and, maybe, prescient. Unless 3rd hand smoke is already a "thing" and I'm out of the loop. :(

So ... let's talk about 4th hand smoke and get ahead in the 2020 virtue signaling game! :)

Seriously? They tried to crap on a champion’s parade? Stupid!

You will be hard pressed to find a study that says cigar smoking causes anything bad. Cigs have the chemicals, nothing I can find says anything bad about cigar smoke.

Very funny and, maybe, prescient. Unless 3rd hand smoke is already a "thing" and I'm out of the loop. :(

So ... let's talk about 4th hand smoke and get ahead in the 2020 virtue signaling game! :)

Oh, I guess it's a California thing. Yes, it's a thing here in the People's Republic of California.

You should familiarize yourself with this fact sheet that the Dept of California Public Health has released. It's pretty serious, and we should all be concerned about "THS" (third hand smoke) re-emitting itself from our clothes/skin after smoking a cigar. Remember, it does not simply blow away! Thus, it can re-emit into any area. I suggest a thorough hazmat detox/cleansing after you smoke.

Remember, when you smoke at home, your home smokes back.

Oh, I guess it's a California thing. Yes, it's a thing here in the People's Republic of California.

You should familiarize yourself with this fact sheet that the Dept of California Public Health has released. It's pretty serious, and we should all be concerned about "THS" (third hand smoke) re-emitting itself from our clothes/skin after smoking a cigar. Remember, it does not simply blow away! Thus, it can re-emit into any area. I suggest a thorough hazmat detox/cleansing after you smoke.

Remember, when you smoke at home, your home smokes back.

I thought for a moment you were screwing with us but..... nope

Is it me or does this sound like "cuties". Remember elementary school, so and so has cuties.
So 4th hand must result from whomever you got cuties from on the playground? :)

Edit to add: So, applying the 6 degrees of separation rule, we all now have cuties! :p

Last edited: