• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Checking in (it's been a while)

Johnny B

Hey all! I've been checking in every once and a while, but havent had much to write home about. Someone recently posted something on the FB page about people needing to be as active on the site as they are on the FB group and I felt checked.

This year has been a whirlwind for me. I left my wife in April, started a new job in August, fell behind at university due to the distractions and my whole life in transition, my brother got sick and passed away in December.

To say I've been experiencing anxiety this year would be a bit of an understatement. As some of you know, anxiety can often times coincide with depression. Luckily, that hasnt been the case for me. Not to say I havent felt it at my heels. Honestly though, it's nothing I'm concerned with.

I say all this to say that I'm still around and have to admit that I've been too much of a silent observer.

Cheers!

Glad to see you posting again. I've seen your FB pictures and you look happy and have a lot of things to be thankful for, especially a new woman.

Let us know if you need anything, we're here.

We are here for you brother, and really appreciate the update. Very sorry for your loss too.

I know it's not the same... but when losing a blood brother please remember you have dozens of brothers and sisters here. Hit us up if needed.

We have a FB page?

Thanks guys! It means a lot! I definitely have a lot to be thankful for!

God has blessed me and has definitely guided me through some troubled waters.

@Acclaym its kind of an elite group, I'm not sure if you'd fit in. :p

Good to see you back around, and I am sorry for your loss. It's a tough thing to go through, but you've always got everyone here if you need an ear or a shoulder. Hope things continue looking up for you.

Glad to hear you’re surviving! Tough times for sure, but everything happens for a reason and brighter days are ahead!

Just remember...That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

Your growth and maturation from these trying times is what makes you you. Some folks let it drag them down the dark paths. Others fight back and step out stronger and better because they've seen the light.

We're rooting for you!

Glad to see you posting again. I've seen your FB pictures and you look happy and have a lot of things to be thankful for, especially a new woman.

Let us know if you need anything, we're here.
I saw that too! I wondered how in the hell that mug landed such a hottie....

Don’t be a stranger Mr. Snyder! Your presence is missed!

God wouldn’t have felt you those cards if He didn’t think you couldn’t handle it. Due time, friend.