• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

The name NUGGS just completely turns me off. It reminds me of the ring of people in high school I had absolutely no desire to hang around with (who, un/surprisingly, for the most part are mostly exactly where one would have predicted they would be in life -- jail, dead, or somewhere in between). Hats off to JSK for giving it a go, but it comes off as more of a novelty aimed at a specific demographic than a legitimate premium cigar. There's about a thousand better names for the cigar they could have chosen instead of using stoner street slang. With the introduction of a THC infused cigar (in Colorado), as well, JSK certainly seems to be happy enough to paint themselves into the novelty corner. I'm sure many said the same about Drew Estate at one time, however, and though I wouldn't touch an Acid with a ten foot pole, I very much enjoy many of their traditional lines.

The business is no novelty. More dispensaries than starbucks registered as operating with the state of Colorado. If I’m not mistaken, the revenue surpases almost all other business except oil and gas. There are many who don’t seek a high from THC, and loyally use CBD products for health benefits. The name nuggs is a bit gimmicky, but intriguing.

The business is no novelty. More dispensaries than starbucks registered as operating with the state of Colorado. If I’m not mistaken, the revenue surpases almost all other business except oil and gas. There are many who don’t seek a high from THC, and loyally use CBD products for health benefits. The name nuggs is a bit gimmicky, but intriguing.

Fair enough. I've been reading as much as I can find on these, and it seems that most with any medical background seem to agree that the lower-dosage infusion really wouldn't/shouldn't have any sort of physical effects since it is not inhaled. The 100 mg dosage infusion sounds like a different story, though. I don't doubt the efficacy and usefulness of CBD for those that use it -- I know several that swear by it and have gotten off of some pretty heavy meds once discovering it. My main issue with NUGGS is not that it is a CBD-infused cigar, it's with the way JSK presents it. Which, as you said, is very gimmicky. I just feel their marketing of the cigar does them no favors. But, maybe that's why I'm not in marketing... :p

In addition, I understand and am all for JSK trying to get a part of the cannabis money in Colorado. I'm sure they will sell the THC-infused cigars as quickly as they can roll them... at least for a while. For sure the price point on them won't be inexpensive, and imagine it will be significantly cheaper to just purchase and smoke the real thing. Again, just my opinion (which has been known to be wrong).

Going to try to tone it down this year. Still had a few things on the way though. 😉

Unfortunately brother my latest purchase in 2020 was new submersible pump at my cabin! I owned that place for 19 years and finally build a roof over the deck and two weeks later, my pump burned up. The bad part is that the well pit is in a trap door under the deck.....and under the new roof. So....I had to pull 75 feet of pipe out 6 feet at a time and secure it, cut it off, raise it another 6 feet and repeat, 13 times!

But.........I have water again🙃

Operation Europe was a success. Managed to track down more La Reina. One of these three boxes is for a good friend in California. 😉

Was also stoked to find JL Superba, and a box of Ramon Allones 898 Alemania.2963929640296412964229643296442964529646

Last edited:
Wow what a haul. I should re-evaluate my no traveling to Europe in the winter schedule ;)