• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Gamers in the forum??

I’ve been replaying a lot of the old cast Elba is type games. Some Metroid too here lately. Mostly on the switch.

I used to be a MMORPG guy, but every time I try to pick one up, none seem as interesting anymore. Even when I do try them, you have to figure out how to mash 17 keys in sequence to do something, and my brain hurts from it.

Just started working on xenoblade chronicles two. Finished dragon quest XI and it was awesome. Helps fight boredom while out of the clinic

Well I signed up for world of tanks. Made it through the tutorial but I suck at the real thing, and I don't know why. I'll keep at it for a bit, but the size alone tempts me to uninstall it...I don't have that much space on the HD.

Well I signed up for world of tanks. Made it through the tutorial but I suck at the real thing, and I don't know why. I'll keep at it for a bit, but the size alone tempts me to uninstall it...I don't have that much space on the HD.

Hey, hit me up, next time e you're thinking about jumping on. My GT is IIAspenII

Sorry, I actually spent some time on it yesterday, didn’t work out well and I uninstalled it. It isn’t for me apparently. Nice graphics though, just the system was way too much to try and figure out.

Sorry, I actually spent some time on it yesterday, didn’t work out well and I uninstalled it. It isn’t for me apparently. Nice graphics though, just the system was way too much to try and figure out.

Alrighty! It was a lot for me to figure out. Especially since different tanks have different roles. Learning how to use them can be a pain in the keister!

If you ever get an itch to try it again PM and I'll give you my phone number so I can give you a rundown.

Ok will do. Anything else you have played recently?

I've kind of been playing Modern Warfare on PS4, but not a lot. I've had a ton going on this last year and havent been gaming as much.

World of Tanks is the only PC game I've been in to.

I am playing the Final Fantasy VII remake on Play station. its fun so far.

Last edited:
Make sure ya'll check out the new final fantasy 7 remake. My PS4 bit the dust last year so waiting for the new one to come out and praying it has the game on there, but heard the nostalgia factor is huge and the battles are epic. It is only part one of who knows how many parts though.

Make sure ya'll check out the new final fantasy 7 remake. My PS4 bit the dust last year so waiting for the new one to come out and praying it has the game on there, but heard the nostalgia factor is huge and the battles are epic. It is only part one of who knows how many parts though.
lol yeah sorry I meant 7 above :)

I found my old xbox360 today in the basement in a box. It still works, has kinnect a few games. Waiting for the controllers I ordered to arrive to connect to network. Downloading Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection as soon as they land!

I found my old xbox360 today in the basement in a box. It still works, has kinnect a few games. Waiting for the controllers I ordered to arrive to connect to network. Downloading Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection as soon as they land!

Hey!
What other games do you have? I might be down to play sometime. Forza 4? NCAA14? Black ops 2?

I use to love playing flight simulator games like War Thunder, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Ace Combat 7, X Plane, Superflight, and Rogue Sky... Just no time now...

i played war thunder for a long time too. not lately though. have thrustmaster HOTAS warthog and saitek pro flight rudder pedals for flight sims. (which are collecting dust lately lol)