• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RIP Larry - Golfgar - You represented the best of us

This one is tough. Larry was a great guy and every single interaction I had with him was a pleasure. We had a number of good natured back and forth Cincinnati Reds versus St. Louis Cardinals messages. The great thing about him, and what I will always remember, is that even when we were giving each other a hard time about each other's team he would ALWAYS end his comments with something letting me know that he cared more about friendship than about our rivalry discussion. He held perfect perspective on caring about people. It's sad to lose him.

Damn! Wasn’t expecting to see this today. I hate when it happens this way. Worked hard all his life, finally retires, and not long after, passes away suddenly.
Had a lot of great interactions with Larry! Shared a lot of great sticks and friendly PM’s with each other over the years. Will miss him...

So sad to hear. Prayer to his family, both blood and on the forum. I never had the pleasure of sitting down and getting to know Larry, but I would see him emerge here and there with a ripping wise crack on someone’s post and that was always enough to get a laugh and a smile out of me. Rest In Peace brother.