• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Larry sent me a stash of world-class sticks out of the blue in February. He called it, “Secret Santa, Pt. II”. I’ve been holding off on this one for no good reason, but today I will smoke it in honor of one of the greatest brothers I’ve had the pleasure of associating with here. Larry was, to me, what another special BOTL was to many of you FOGS: a friend whose goodness and generosity was unbound...

33AEB7C4-15DD-4DD9-B887-8E1451FA2357.jpeg

Larry sent me a stash of world-class sticks out of the blue in February. He called it, “Secret Santa, Pt. II”. I’ve been holding off on this one for no good reason, but today I will smoke it in honor of one of the greatest brothers I’ve had the pleasure of associating with here. Larry was, to me, what another special BOTL was to many of you FOGS: a friend whose goodness and generosity was unbound...

View attachment 30570

Fuckin' right.

View attachment 30570
I think I have a bag of cigars from him in the humi somewhere I'll need to dig out when I have a chance.

Weather was too nice to remain isolated indoors. Dug deep and pulled out this La Aroma de Cuba. Not sure if it's pre or post-Garcia or exactly how long it's been buried in the humi but you gotta love the color of the cello! Pretty tasty with a cup of coffee.

thumbnail_20200408_142738.jpgthumbnail_20200408_143447.jpg

A couple of my best buddies I smoke with all the time on a restaurant patio downtown came over for the first time ever today. I set up the social distancing and let my wife be the decider on it...everyone with their own ashtray, cutter, lighter, and I broke out some OR Illusione Haut 10's for the occasion. They each own a restaurant and it's just awful right now. One has turned his whole operation into a "pay as you are able" community kitchen, and the other is doing zero contact carryout trying to keep as many of his people employed as possible. Very weird times, but damn that was a good little herf today.
20200408_102730.jpg

Was able to get out last night to smoke a cigar that John sent me from "Infinity" an My Father, El Centurion. The cigar was from 2007 and was still a very good cigar. These were from when Pepin was making some stellar cigars. A fitting cigar to two friends who I met on CP and in person, Brian and Larry. My honor to have had the pleasure of calling them my friends. Thanks again John! Sorry for the bad photo.