• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

I nice trial run from a friend. Can definitely tell this has a few years on it as it wants to act dark but tastes amazing. Looking into a few of theseView attachment 30888View attachment 30891

I actually had one of those in my hands yesterday ready to clip and light up, when my daughter called me and asked to take her to a friend's house. Perhaps I'll get to it today. Glad to hear you found this cigar enjoyable; it will be a first for me, too.

What are you building?

Decided to replace the decking out back with Trex and add another 8x16 to it in the process so we have room for the table and furniture.

I've gotten so spoiled with CCs that, although there are still a lot of them that I like to smoke, it takes a lot for a NC to knock my sock off. Like Brad, I was thoroughly impressed by this one, especially considering that I'm not really a fan of anything I've smoked from AB. Some were OK, but nothing I'd say was great. I really like sun grown wrappers, so figured I'd give this one a try during a recent buying spree. I think this stick is a 44 rg, so lots of wrapper to add to the profile. It was a pleasure from pre-light to lip-burning. I don't make it habit to follow up on run-of-the-mill smokes, but felt I needed to double down on what @Thoughts said about it. I'm definitely picking up a box if the next two or three are just as impressive.

I've gotten so spoiled with CCs that, although there are still a lot of them that I like to smoke, it takes a lot for a NC to knock my sock off. Like Brad, I was thoroughly impressed by this one, especially considering that I'm not really a fan of anything I've smoked from AB. Some were OK, but nothing I'd say was great. I really like sun grown wrappers, so figured I'd give this one a try during a recent buying spree. I think this stick is a 44 rg, so lots of wrapper to add to the profile. It was a pleasure from pre-light to lip-burning. I don't make it habit to follow up on run-of-the-mill smokes, but felt I needed to double down on what @Thoughts said about it. I'm definitely picking up a box if the next two or three are just as impressive.
completely agree, and it smoked much longer than I expected. I had another small cigar lined up in the dry box expecting this one to burn fast but that was not the case. Let me know if the others smoke just as well and I'll split a box with ya if you want.

completely agree, and it smoked much longer than I expected. I had another small cigar lined up in the dry box expecting this one to burn fast but that was not the case. Let me know if the others smoke just as well and I'll split a box with ya if you want.
What size are you guys smoking? Corona?