• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s in your pipe today? 2020

I am watching Elementary S06 E14 ,take a look above Sherlock Holmes right shoulder, who was that guy which made an engraving with inclination on the stair's wood?

2838762941ed531bef4dc21d9318fdeb4efc896c.jpg

he is going to put his cellphone to his pocket as he is trying to rise up and the very next second is leaving while holding it in his hand.

283876280b4a252b6b4690a286348f3ec88d1039.jpg

I am smoking Gawith Hoggarth Coniston Cut Plug, single Greek coffee plus cool water beside me.

I am watching Elementary S06 E14 ,take a look above Sherlock Holmes right shoulder, who was that guy which made an engraving with inclination on the stair's wood?

2838762941ed531bef4dc21d9318fdeb4efc896c.jpg

he is going to put his cellphone to his pocket as he is trying to rise up and the very next second is leaving while holding it in his hand.

283876280b4a252b6b4690a286348f3ec88d1039.jpg

I am smoking Gawith Hoggarth Coniston Cut Plug, single Greek coffee plus cool water beside me.

I'd almost best these things are done on purpose to keep the viewers looking for things like this.

I have a ton left over from a couple tins I bought years ago. I love Peterson's holiday blends. They smell delicious. I think I'll have to smoke some next time I break out a pipe.

I just opened this after 3+ years in the cellar. It was dried perfectly, stayed lit effortlessly, and I was extremely happy with how the tin note translated to the flavor.

I'm not typically an aro smoker....I think in my younger rougher tougher cigar smoking days I stocked up on a lot of VaBur and VaPer blends cause I felt like thats what a cigar smoker was supposed to enjoy. However, I'm finding more and more that I'm enjoying aro blends that aren't too goopy and where the flavor directly translates from what the aroma is telling you it should taste like.

Peterson's Perfect Plug in my Savinelli.

Swabbed the stem out with some Everclear moistened pipe cleaners before I loaded my bowl. First time in a year of ownership. Hard to believe I've already got a year on my first pipe!
Anywho, I need to be swabbing these stems more often, it was pretty gnarly.

I broke out the oldest Peterson holiday blend I have, which is from 2010 and had it in my cob. It was better than I remembered. The scent of it has always been excellent, but as aromatics go, they always leave me longing for the flavor to match the aroma. This bowl was better in that regard. Unfortunately some flies were driving me nuts so I had to cut the session short.