• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

Appears to be legitimate to me if that’s what you were asking. 🙂
Very nice!
That and I really don't understand how to read box code letters, do they matter? And with these being a little over a year old are they good to smoke now? I bought this box to celebrate my new pool opening, when I have a few friends over next month. Thoughts?

Whats up? Oh yeah, some of the older box codes is how members determine better factory boxes over others. ALso, depends on the person smoking them. Cubans typically do well with age on them. Me, I like smoking one fresh out of the box after dry boxing it. There are some that don't touch them at all until they put some good years on them. Everyone's different.

Box codes tell the story of when and where. The factory that they were rolled and month(in Spanish) and year. There is a post detailing the factories and some of the older codes. Enjoy the cigars and your pool.

That and I really don't understand how to read box code letters, do they matter? And with these being a little over a year old are they good to smoke now? I bought this box to celebrate my new pool opening, when I have a few friends over next month. Thoughts?

Those are young by Cuban cigar standards. Five years seems to be the magic number in my limited experience. Some smoke well right of the bat, but most take longer to come into their own. Patience will reward you. I would smoke one next month as planned just to see, but plan on putting them down for awhile after that. I’ve seen that factory code mentioned on a certain Australian cigar forum by the administrator, but haven’t put together what factory it is on anything I’ve read online.

Well this is not only my latest purchase its my first purchase of a box... Anyone care to comment on what I received...

View attachment 31200
View attachment 31201
UBM is a good box code, these have a little over a year in the box… Your nose will guide you... take a deep whiff of the cigars in the box, if you smell anything that resembles ammonia, wait another 6 months before smelling them again. If no ammonia (or sharp odors) they are good to go, after about 2 to 3 weeks resting in your humidor... But John is correct, these will be much smoother and tastier after about 5 more years.

If I had to pick only one, that's probably still my favorite new production cigar. Down time only helps. Often suggested you put them down, and smoke one every six months or so....you'll know when they're peaking.

More quarantine supplies .... even though technically Texas is re-opening now. Apparently Governor Deals on Wheels isn't going to let a little thing like 1000 new cases a day stop him! :rolleyes:

Anyhoo! Got a heck of a deal on the My Father The Judge Toro Finos---saved 51¢ per stick buying two tenners instead of a box.

EYkWkJzXQAA5j20.jpeg

~Boar

YES! nicely done! I have always wanted one of those DivPro!! Do they work well holding a cigar??

YES! nicely done! I have always wanted one of those DivPro!! Do they work well holding a cigar??
I don't know yet but I will test it this weekend. Honestly I added it because I needed a few extra dollars for free shipping.

I've had one in my bag for a while, I like em a lot! So much so that I went ahead and gifted one to each of my normal group and they are a hit with everyone!

You'll have to tell me what you think of the shorts. I feel like they are sooo fast of a smoke I don't get to enjoy them before I am burning myself.

Will do, I've never had them. I bought them specifically for walking the dog and/or floating in the lake when you don't want to hold your hand above water for an hour. I hope they a quick way to enjoy some flavor.