• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Does Saturday at 8pm EST work for folks?
@AVB , @Devil Doc , @CigSid @stogieman are y’all free Saturday night?
To everyone else, please tag some guys to help get this on their radar.

Can't do a virtual herf for a few reasons. 1st is I don't smoke in the house, 2nd I don't do cameras which make being anywhere virtually fairly difficult. I have a few more but those two pretty much kill the idea for me.

I do want to thank you for thinking of me though.

Thanks for the tag. It will be 0200 here, but I'll definitely give it a shot. I need to charge up my old laptop that I don't mind getting dirty/smoky. Much more doable now that temps aren't single-digit-Fahrenheit at night, anymore. Just a warning -- I'll still be bundled up. :p

I got to see what Beth and I have going on Saturday evening. Will update soon.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to see what that time looks like on Saturday. We are heading to the lake condo this weekend, so it's easy to do as long as we aren't out to dinner at that time or something.

These sound fun, in a couple of weeks when I've got my stash built up I'll have to join you fellas by the pool one evening.

These sound fun, in a couple of weeks when I've got my stash built up I'll have to join you fellas by the pool one evening.
@Frosty you don't need a "stash" grab a single cigar and a pour of something.. Heck you don't even need the cigar.

@CBoukal I appreciate it! I'll be out of town tomorrow as the family wants to grill for my 30th (yay .....) but next time I'm certainly interested!

@Frosty no problem, just didn't want you to think it was a bunch of pricks sitting around judging people on what they are smoking or drinking..... wait.....

This event isn’t an invite only affair, folks. This is for everyone on the forum. I’m excited to see your pretty faces tonight. So please fancy up some. 😁