• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s Your Latest Purchase - 2020

You get those from Jim (Keystone_Raider)?
Excellent cigar! I want to try these again. I’ve heard they aren’t what they used to be, but I remember when you could put a box away for a few years and they’d morph into a $20.00 cigar.
They definitely went through a period about 5 years ago where they seemed to slip. Recent production from 2018 on has been a return to form.

LGR 19 is one of the hottest box codes available right now... Every box I’ve seen has been top notch.
I’ve been hearing that, along with 2019 has been a return to top form, with 2018 being lackluster due to crop mold/ weather related issues.

I’ve been hearing that, along with 2019 has been a return to top form, with 2018 being lackluster due to crop mold/ weather related issues.
How are the Sancho belis? We've got a box of the San Cris belis on the way, but it got lost somewhere so waiting on a replacement now.

How are the Sancho belis? We've got a box of the San Cris belis on the way, but it got lost somewhere so waiting on a replacement now.
This will be my first ever. Had a friend on Facebook who keeps raving about them, so figured I would give them a whirl. From what I understand, they take much longer to really hit their stride.

I’m up in Boston to watch my niece while my sister and BIL head to the hospital tomorrow to have their second kid. I managed to steal away for an hour or two and drove up to 2 Guys Cigars in Salem NH. I listen to The Cigar Authority, a podcast that they put out and Thought that if I ever have the chance to stop in and meet the folks from the podcast and check out their store, I will. Luckily my sister and BIL were happy to oblige! Also stopped at the liquor store down the road from 2 Guys and picked up a bottle of Wiggly Bridge.8F3B7999-C2FD-4606-9069-6ECE4ECB69B8.jpegCF8625FA-31C3-487B-BB47-FF54D72D18AC.jpeg