• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday after a relaxing weekend filled with BBQ, cigars and adult beverages. The 4th of July was very different this year, no parades or fireworks except for the surrounding neighbors that lit of bottle rockets and stuff. Yesterday, I found out a dear friend passed away yesterday loosing her battle with cancer. Irma was a big supporter year after year of our Quad State Herf and she will be deeply missed. Until we meet again sister, keep those cigars burning in heaven. Enjoy all....... 🙂

Good morning all, as always the coffee is on and it's gonna be another hot and humid one out there today. I have Foley Landscaping Co at the house today tearing down my old shed and prepping the area for a new 10' x 16' shed coming soon. I'm having an Amish one built in PA and it should be here in a week: www.mysheds.com
Hope everyone has a good day and enjoys...... 🙂

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day" again. The tear down of the old shed and prep for the new one came out nice. Very pleased as always with Foley Landscaping, professional and always goes above and beyond. I hope all of you have a great day and remember to be safe out there...... 🍺

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stogies. It's looking like we have rain predicted by NOAA off and on for the next week according to NOAA:
Have a great day everyone and smoke a favorite or two as well if you get the chance....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, more and more of the local S/BOTL are coming back out and joining us. The NASCAR drivers are at Kentucky Speedway this weekend with racing started last night and continuing through Sunday. I hope you all have a good one and relax as well....... 🙂

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend and got some outstanding news. My son Jeremy and his wife Christen had their second daughter born Saturday evening. Our new granddaughter Vivian Elyse Baranyai. Born at 8:41 pm.
thumbnail_IMG_5144.jpg

She is 6lbs 13oz, 20in. Mommy and baby are both doing well. Yesterday, Beth and I hit a couple of microbreweries as things are opening back up which is good. Enjoy your week everyone, smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance...... 🍺

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 as I couldn't sleep any longer. Today is day 3 of the Class of 2024 arriving at West Point (1240 new cadets). The class was divided into three groups with the first group arrived Sunday and so forth. Each one of them is tested for COVID-19 upon arrival utilizing the new GEN-X testing system that gives you a result in one hour. They'll be receiving all their clothing and equipment this week and start the 4 year West Point experience immediately. Have a great day all and be safe out there...... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 again and it's already "Hump Day". This evening is the NASCAR All-Star race with the "Open" starting at 1900 (7 pm) and the "All-Star" at 2030 (8:30 pm):
I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday. We'll be at Schlesinger's Hudson Valley Cigars this evening enjoying primo stogies and all. Congrats to Chase Elliott for taking the checkered flag in last night's All-Star race at Bristol Motor Speedway:
I hope you all have a great day and hope to see a few of you this tonight....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's as more and more of the local S/BOTL were out. This weekend, the NASCAR racers will be at the Texas Motor Speedway with racing tomorrow and Sunday:
Enjoy the weekend everyone, relax and smoke a couple of your favorites as well....... 🍻

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a good weekend overall even though the temperatures were off the chart. Saturday morning I stopped be Hudson Valley Cigars and smokes a couple catching up with the fellas; in the afternoon we watched some NASCAR racing while we barbecued some ribs low and slow; yesterday morning I did some yard work and then stopped over the New Windsor American Legion to check in on my fellow veterans; lastly, finished up the day watching more NASCAR and grilling burgers on the grill. Enjoy your week all and remember to be safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's an early morning as I have to get to West Point for a 0600 meeting. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys........ 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". It's looking like we'll have some thunder storms coming today and tomorrow according to NOAA:
Enjoy all and stay safe out there...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 as we have another busy day at West Point. This evening, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars watching the shortened season opener for the Yankees as they take on the Washington National live on ESPN starting at 1908 (7:08 pm):
Enjoy everyone and we hope to see a number of the local S/BOTL this evening....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night with a number of ole' friends showing up. Congrats to the Yankees on their season opening last night even though it was rain shortened. Also a congrats to Denny Hamlin on his NASCAR win last night taking the checkered flag in Kansas. There's more NASCAR racing this weekend and the MLB is off to a bang. Enjoy the weekend all and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two or........ 🍻

Last edited:
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had another great weekend overall filled with friends, cigars, and all that goes with it. Got some yard work done on Saturday and enjoyed watching NASCAR and some Yankees baseball as well. It's looking like we'll have a hot one today according to NOAA: Today - Sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 101. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
Enjoy the week everyone and I hope you get to smoke a few of your favorites throughout it....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's looking like it'll be another hot one here in the Hudson Valley. Well, we all knew it would eventually happen but the MLB postponed a couple of games last night because of COVID-19. I'm sure this won't be the last either and other sports will do the same until they find a cure / vaccine for this virus. Anyway, enjoy all and be safe out there....... 👍