• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I’ll be on (or is it in) for a bit starting as soon as I figure out how. 😊

Sad news guys...the billboard is coming down

Edit: let’s keep the next 50 jokes to a less than 250 word essay, mmmk lol

Hey, my dudes: Is it alright if I invite a non-CP member to join in the fun tomorrow? I'm trying to get him to join up here and be active, but he's not really an internet forum person. He lives outside New Orleans, and is a moderate cigar smoker. He's graduated from the CI Specials most of us started with, and is now finding his own way with what he likes. 😂 I don't know if he will actually join in, but I'd like to throw the invite out to him if it's cool with y'all. If not, no biggie.

Hey, my dudes: Is it alright if I invite a non-CP member to join in the fun tomorrow? I'm trying to get him to join up here and be active, but he's not really an internet forum person. He lives outside New Orleans, and is a moderate cigar smoker. He's graduated from the CI Specials most of us started with, and is now finding his own way with what he likes. 😂 I don't know if he will actually join in, but I'd like to throw the invite out to him if it's cool with y'all. If not, no biggie.

I’ve been wondering the same thing. In this case it’s my little Brother and local smoking buddy.