• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

720 Pipe Baccy Pass

Alright, Chad. Assuming the post office doesn't f it up it's on its way to you.

9505 5065 9681 0237 1375 69

So the fun bit-

I toyed around with asking everyone not to reveal with the "fun extras" were until the pass was completed, but I felt like that might be a little crazy...

There's a ziplock bag in the box with individually labeled bags inside with about a French press's worth of fresh roasted coffee beans. I've been dabbling into the wonderful world of coffee roasting and wanted to not only pass on some samples to this great group, but maybe also get some feedback too. No need to post the feedback in this thread just shoot me a PM if you feel inclined to do so. Hayden, I'll get yours out to you in another day or so as well. So everyone, please enjoy those and tell me what you think.

Also! I bagged the Latakia blends in a food saver bag to try and help the blends not get too infused with that wonderful smokiness as well. Of course, I'm not sure of anyone else's ability to do that as it moves on, but I figured every little bit helps. ALRIGHT I will shut up now.

Enjoy!

I used to roast years ago and loved it. What roaster do you have?

I used to roast years ago and loved it. What roaster do you have?
I definitely love it! So seeing as I’m still getting the hang of things I currently use a Whirlypop popcorn maker and my propane burner. I have already been narrowing down the limitations of it and figuring out what it can and can’t do. I know I’m going to want an actual roaster very soon so if you have any suggestions feel free to send them my way!

Editing because I got to a laptop:
Box smells amazing, the coffee smells amazing also thank you so much. I can't wait to try it. Everything is in great shape and is ready to fly again!!!!

Put 47 - Esoterica Tobacciana Margate “bear full English tobacco” from Arango cigar co
Put 48 - Peter Heinrichs “dark strong”

Take 10 and 46

Here's the current inventory list:​
PUT
TAKE
1​
Sutliff Voodoo QueensmellysellScap
2​
Man Store Perique LCsmellysellCboukal
3​
Solani Silver Flakesmellysellbluue13
4​
Escudo Navy de Luxe '03smellysellH. Vachon
5​
Boswell Northwoods' 08smellysellH. Vachon
6​
McClelland Christmas Cheer '13smellysellbluue13
7​
Orlik Golden SlicedsmellysellH. Vachon
8​
McClelland BlackwoodssmellysellScap
9​
Mystery Blendsmellysellbluue13
10​
Mystery Blendsmellysellcboukal
11​
Mystery Blendsmellysell
12​
C&D Cross Eyed CricketH. VachonScap
13​
Solani Aged Burley FlakeH. Vachonbluue13
14​
C&D Bayou MorningH. Vachon
15​
Davidoff Sweet Mixture No. 3 2012bluue13StatHaldol
16​
H&H Beverwyck 2009bluue13
17​
H&H Va Spice 2009bluue13StatHaldol
18​
Peterson Holiday Season 2016bluue13
19​
C&D 3 Friars 2012bluue13Cboukal
20​
GLP The Virginia Cream 2015bluue13Cboukal
21​
Peterson Holiday 2015Cboukal
22​
Drew Estates 7th Ave BlondieCboukalStatHaldol
23​
Cult AbacusCboukal
24​
Louisiana PeriqueStatHaldolBluue13
25​
C&D Mountain CampStatHaldolBlack Cloud
26​
FlorentineStatHaldol
27​
Peter Stokkebye BlackStatHaldolH Vachon
28​
San Cristobal del la HabanaStatHaldolH Vachon
29​
Southern Draw Desert RoseStatHaldolBlack Cloud
30​
Watch City SlicesScap
31​
SPC Plum PuddingScapBlack Cloud
32​
GLP Maltese FalconScap
33​
MacBaren Navy FlakeBlack CloudH Vachon
34​
Hamborger Veermaster Black Cloudbluue13
35​
Boswell's Christmas CookieBlack Cloudbluue13
36​
Esoterica PenzanceBlack CloudH Vachon
Undercrown Corona VivaBlack Cloud
Peterson Royal YachtH Vachon
GL Pease WestminsterH Vachon
PLPC LGR ‘18H Vachon
41​
GL Pease Key LargoH Vachonbluue13
42​
Davidoff Royalty '13bluue13
43​
GLP Sixpence '14bluue13
44​
C&D Haunted Bookshopbluue13
45​
Dunhill Nightcap '13bluue13
46​
Pipe's & Cigars "My Own Blend"bluue13CBoukal
47​
Esoterica Tobacciana MargateCBoukal
48​
Peter Heinrichs “dark strong”CBoukal

I definitely love it! So seeing as I’m still getting the hang of things I currently use a Whirlypop popcorn maker and my propane burner. I have already been narrowing down the limitations of it and figuring out what it can and can’t do. I know I’m going to want an actual roaster very soon so if you have any suggestions feel free to send them my way!

That’s something I want to do too. I’d thought about starting out with one of those small batch ceramic roasters with the hole in the handle. One I could use outside over a Cajun cooker. I’ve heard it makes a lot of smoke.

I am waiting to borrow a coffee grinder. I said I would do it in the blender but my wife said we would never get the smell out of it.. if I don't get one borrowed soon I'll just buy a small one. I am excited to try the coffee

I am waiting to borrow a coffee grinder. I said I would do it in the blender but my wife said we would never get the smell out of it.. if I don't get one borrowed soon I'll just buy a small one. I am excited to try the coffee
Buy one. If you are a coffee drinker, you need one, even with a drip make freshly ground beans are so much better.