• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Yes, it’s in a bit of a “sick period” Most of the time if a young cigar is ROTT, or undergoing a chemical change (organically), This will happen... Most of the time, it’s the whole cigar, but these have such high quality tobacco, you lucked out in the second half.

In the aging draw they go 😳. See you in a few years

Definitely was way better still like the maduro better though

Man, the first inch or so of it was absolutely fantstic -- exactly what I was hoping for. It kind of mellowed a bit after that; not bad, but not amazing. At that moment, my daughter called and unexpectedly needed a ride home from school. I put it down, and when I got back I relit it. I knew it was a lost cause, but had to try. The wrapper decided to crack something fierce, and I ended up tossing it near the band. I put another one in the box, and will try it again in a little over a week. Dry boxing really helps the UCSG come back to life the way I fondly remember them being, for sure.

Man, the first inch or so of it was absolutely fantstic -- exactly what I was hoping for. It kind of mellowed a bit after that; not bad, but not amazing. At that moment, my daughter called and unexpectedly needed a ride home from school. I put it down, and when I got back I relit it. I knew it was a lost cause, but had to try. The wrapper decided to crack something fierce, and I ended up tossing it near the band. I put another one in the box, and will try it again in a little over a week. Dry boxing really helps the UCSG come back to life the way I fondly remember them being, for sure.
Yeah mine was better at the beginning also but even end was way better then first one.

Haven’t been a fan of Alec Bradley lately but today decided to man up to this huge Mundial and surprisingly it’s quite enjoyable. I definitely notice some “smoked meat” flavors that I usually find with Honduran ligero fillers. Construction and burn are great. Also the fact that is is from 2019 CRA pack gave it time to have all the flavors marry together nicely. Interestingly I always felt that most NCs don’t really improve with age as Cubans do But smoking some aged NC stock lately changed my mind

BF3710CF-F916-4445-BD0B-E8C7111482D1.jpeg

Haven’t been a fan of Alec Bradley lately but today decided to man up to this huge Mundial and surprisingly it’s quite enjoyable. I definitely notice some “smoked meat” flavors that I usually find with Honduran ligero fillers. Construction and burn are great. Also the fact that is is from 2019 CRA pack gave it time to have all the flavors marry together nicely. Interestingly I always felt that most NCs don’t really improve with age as Cubans do But smoking some aged NC stock lately changed my mind

View attachment 33627

I've been pleasantly surprised by some Alec Bradleys I've smoked semi-recently. I never really cared for the majority of them, but always liked the Post-Embargo. I was blown away by the American Sun Grown recently, which I didn't expect. That is a box-worthy cigar, IMHO. I know @Thoughts really liked that one, too. I'll have to give the Mundial a try if I come across it.