• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

For the first part of the Herf we will be driving home from Kansas City... So I'll be able to listen hopefully (Service will suck) but probably won't talk much till I get home. Hopefully I will be home about 8pm CST

Has long as bens good we can wait to open till you get home. Figuring opening aroind 9pm est anyway to allow everyone to get on

I like setting a time. That way the guys who don't normally zoom can jump on also. 9pm EST should be the goal. By then if I am not home I'll at least be close enough to a real city that I will have service.

We offer a free 24/7 Zoom Video Chatroom for anyone to use. Feel free to schedule a herf, or just pop in and see who's there.

Let me know when you want to Zoom...

That's wicked cool! My schedule is always kinda weird, so sometimes 8 p.m. on a Saturday doesn't always work. I have to assume there are others on here that maybe a Friday around 6 EST might work better.

Last edited:
That's wicked cool! My schedule is always kinda weird, so sometimes 8 p.m. on a Saturday doesn't always work. I have to assume there are others on here that maybe a Friday around 6 EST might work better.
I bet you would find a few. Unfortunately not me, but maybe @kann