• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

After my throat cancer scare I've not been hanging around the forum as much. Only smoking one a week, Okay sometimes two.

So anyhow, as long as I kept hanging around this place I kept buying cigars which doesn't make much sense. I'll never be able to smoke them.

Anyhow, among the first cubans I bought were some Romeo and Juliet Cazadores. Because the had the reputation for being the strongest cuban and I had been smoking strong nicaraguans.

So, after them sitting in the wineador for several months equilibrating I figured it was time to have one. It was so awful, I literally could not finish, barely did the first third. A godawful metallic taste that was pervasive.

So, I let them age a year or so, better but still couldn't finish one. Gave them several more years, better yet.

Now, after seven years they are fun to smoke. Strong, but the main strength effect seems to be when I get shaky from the nicotine as I near the end of the cigar.

After seven years, I'm now going through the box more quickly than I ever thought.

The bands all starting looking funky a year or two ago, I didn't worry about it.

They are truly enjoyable at this time.

IMG_20200922_142610106.jpgIMG_20200922_142600268.jpgIMG_20200922_142547113.jpg

An awesome stick from a nice brother with a unique palate. It is a slight bit linear on flavors but excellent strength and is consistent throughout the entire cigar. This has excellent construction as well. Definitely going to get a fiver of this.
375C24AD-0CBE-48D3-A294-3FD40AF9C4DE.jpeg

@modo22 gifted it to me... It’s good...
B1D89245-775C-41E6-BC25-FC1EEDA58282.jpeg
Seriously this smoke is delicious, pepper, grass, fruity cream... The construction of this is stick is impeccable... The only bad thing I could say about it is the draw is making me work a little harder than I like, but well worth the effort... At some point I really do need to invest in a draw tool, but don’t want to risk making the boss mad right now... She thinks I spend too much already 😆
edit: I did use a straight cut on this, so it has me wondering if the draw would have been a little better with a v cut... But I did use a diy tool and the last third has opened up nicely, profile hasn’t changed much still fruit cream pepper with a hint of cedar

Last edited:
@modo22 gifted it to me... It’s good...
View attachment 33879

Seriously this smoke is delicious, pepper, grass, fruity cream... The construction of this is stick is impeccable... The only bad thing I could say about it is the draw is making me work a little harder than I like, but well worth the effort... At some point I really do need to invest in a draw tool, but don’t want to risk making the boss mad right now... She thinks I spend too much already 😆
edit: I did use a straight cut on this, so it has me wondering if the draw would have been a little better with a v cut... But I did use a diy tool and the last third has opened up nicely, profile hasn’t changed much still fruit cream pepper with a hint of cedar
damn, great pic. I am glad you liked it. I did forget to tell everyone that yes, the ones I have smoked have been tight and needed a poke or two with a perfectdraw. Then it opens up beautifully!