• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a Conman...crap, I mean ConDaddy!

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Well well well, Steven. Looks like you made the list again....what list that is? Guess we'll have to see.

So help an old elf out. What do you like? Cigars? Liquid Refreshments? Hobbies? Guilty pleasures? Not so guilty pleasures? I know I'm supposed to "know everything" but I'm like 1,000 years old, throw me a bone!

Let me know whatever it is you would like, and I'll do my best to deliver!

Ho ho hoooooooooooooooo!

Hello Santa!! Its been too long.

As a recent newcomer to the world of fine cigars, and the fine folks here at CP there is a huge world of amazing cigars I have yet to experience. So anything in the cigar realm is right up my alley. I might even smoke a Ghurka so Hayden doesn't feel like he's alone. I'm also a huge fan of Bourbon and Rye whiskey, love to cook (especially on the grill or smoker). Oh yeah and if you put up a wager like Acclaym said, I'll most likely join even before knowing what I'm gambling on.

Well Steve, if I am reading things correctly, I'm seeing get your wife all the things and you nothing! I think I can do that. Stay tuned! 😄
Santa, while I do agree that my wife deserves the world. If we make her too happy the guys on the vherf may never get to see her giving me “the talk”.

However I trust you and your magical ways. Any package in the mail will be welcomed and loved by all.

Oh dear Santa. I just want to let you know the package arrived and in perfect condition. I cannot tell you how perfectly you hit the nail on the head!!! Everything in my package will be loved and enjoyed!! Thank you again so much and hopefully some day I can adopt you to pay it back!!