• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Got the coyote proof fence done for the dog run, cut the trees back, and I think the stucco came out pretty nice:
Before:

B856703F-8F47-4E40-B1AF-2204DD9013AC.jpeg

After:

BEC114BD-8CE5-4E75-8D4B-02A3249B5F54.png

Also put windows on the garage, and a nice door for the guest house... coming along nicely:

FB12DF65-A1C4-4351-BA53-C80696CF9E71.png

Got the coyote proof fence done for the dog run, cut the trees back, and I think the stucco came out pretty nice:
Before:

View attachment 36418

After:

View attachment 36419

Also put windows on the garage, and a nice door for the guest house... coming along nicely:

View attachment 36420

If say, a 6'3 guy would find his way to your house, with intentions to "borrow" a few cigars......how easily could I, errrr I mean him, scale that new fence?

I feel torn, always happy when the win, but they're just hurting their draft position at this point.
In any other circumstance, I would totally agree. But when you have five games to show everyone what you’re made of as a coach, you’ve got to make your mark. The Lions are notorious for wasting talent. And half the time when they get a good draft position, they trade it away for a veteran who’s three years from retirement. So I’d rather have Bevell win out the season and change the culture/morale of the team over a early first round pick.

In any other circumstance, I would totally agree. But when you have five games to show everyone what you’re made of as a coach, you’ve got to make your mark. The Lions are notorious for wasting talent. And half the time when they get a good draft position, they trade it away for a veteran who’s three years from retirement. So I’d rather have Bevell win out the season and change the culture/morale of the team over a early first round pick.
I'd say they're more notorious for making bad draft picks than wasting talent. Either way, don't disagree and maybe Bevell is the answer, I'm not holding my breath though. I'm more concerned who they hire as a GM than a head coach, honestly, but you're right none of it matters if the culture stays the same.

What if the coaches don't matter that much and it's really about the players? LOL.