• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey there Modo22, what ya like? Because I know I have it.

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Hey there big boy, how's your holiday treating you? I hope it's been well, if not I can surely take care of that. I know you have wants and needs, and I know I can address them all. I just need to know what you want and need most. Congratulations on your uber success with the fantasy football, quite the team you've put together. I'll be pulling for you in the playoffs.

So what's your vice? Cigars, beer, bourbon, rye, scotch, wine (red/white), coffee, chocolate? Come on.....I have work to do here in a short amount of time. Let's hear it!!

Hey there big boy, how's your holiday treating you? I hope it's been well, if not I can surely take care of that. I know you have wants and needs, and I know I can address them all. I just need to know what you want and need most. Congratulations on your uber success with the fantasy football, quite the team you've put together. I'll be pulling for you in the playoffs.

So what's your vice? Cigars, beer, bourbon, rye, scotch, wine (red/white), coffee, chocolate? Come on.....I have work to do here in a short amount of time. Let's hear it!!
Wreck this one Santa!!!! He's certainly a great brother!!! Lucky for you he is recently married so that'll leave the plugs and beads for others on the boards.

Well Well Santa, when I started reading your post it started out sounding just like my wife when she seduced me to fall in love with her!

I have always been happy with what you have gotten me in the past, so I will be happy with anything! But to help expand on that....
Cigars are my go to happy place during this pandemic. I am more and more into CCs than anything else lately, but I always love me some Tatuaje and OpusX. If you had access to any OpusX Fuente Fuente's, I love that CG line back in the day. I have toned down on the craft beer, but still love trying other regions take on a nice Pale ale or IPA; not a bourbon/barrel or aged beer guy at all, I have tried and tried, but just can't do it.
For the other liquids I have been getting into Scotch, it is dangerous, but I am really enjoying it recently.
I have two lovely girls who are 9 and 10 now and as Chad mentioned, I am a newly wed. The ladies in the house rule everything except my garage, if it is glitter or unicorns, it is not allowed in the damn garage!

I can't wait to see what flavor of coal you send this year!!!

Well here we go Ben, I am on my way. I told you I have what you want, and I wasn't playin'.

Sit tight and open up that chimney flue, I'm on my way.

9405 5036 9930 0187 6123 92

Well here we go Ben, I am on my way. I told you I have what you want, and I wasn't playin'.

Sit tight and open up that chimney flue, I'm on my way.

9405 5036 9930 0187 6123 92
cant wait Santa! I will warn the kids.

Hey Santa, Everything landed in great shape! Thank you very much for the thoughtful package. The kids will love the extras and you nailed the cigars!!!! I just hope the wife doesn't eat all the candy before the kids get to see it.

Great work and very generous, thank you. Also, I have never had that brown liquid before and look forward to trying it (never even heard of it). The best Illinois brother around!!
Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas!