• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gonz Come Sit On Santa’s Lap

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
@Gonz it seems that you have been very naughty this year, lurking around the forum but not posting for quite sometime. Santa is willing to overlook this if you promise to be better next year.. Unfortunately for you with the shortage of toilet paper in the North Pole this year, we have been using Christmas List’s as a replacement and yours accidentally got flushed before I got to see it. So I’m going to need you to help Santa out and remind me what your hobbies and likes are. So hop on Santa’s lap and tell me what you have been hoping Santa might bring you this year, but if you have been praying for more TP your out of luck...

Well well, here we go I guess! Yeah, I'll admit I've been distracted and not posting as much. A lot of my time has been used opening up my own business which honestly has not had a great run during the 'Rona! But we'll survive and come out stronger once this is over. Most of the rest of my time has been working on the ultimate father/son project (and smoking cigars during):
Black E30 Before.jpeg

My son and I have been having a ton of fun working on a couple older BMW projects and this is our newest one, and '89 325i that'll have the engine from a '98 BMW M3 swapped into it this winter!

Besides older BMW's, cigars (time is short, these days I prefer 30-60 minute cigars as opposed to giant Churchill 2.5 hour cigars!), single malt and blended Scotch, and running a business, all I otherwise have time for is copious amounts of coffee!

Maybe a comeback is in order, and more time getting to know all the newbies around here is needed! Either way, I'll appreciate and enjoy whatever you send!

HoHoHo, very nice @Gonz that helps quite a bit... My elves have been hard at work as well and have giving me a lot of good information about you, it seems your not so naughty after all. So not to worry Santa has plenty of Christmas Spirits, I mean spirit to share with all..

@Gonz, my elves have been doing a very good job on your gifts, but Mrs. Claus was going shopping today and was wondering what size shirt do you wear?

I usually wear a L or XL tshirt. That'll be perfect, especially with my own business I get to pretty much wear whatever I want these days! Big upside, it's like I'm back in high school and I can wear t-shirts and jeans nearly every day!

@Gonz sorry to inform you that a few of my reindeer have come down with Covid and had to be quarantined, which leaves me with little options on delivering your gifts. I could use the USPS but you may not get your gifts until 2021 at the rate they are going, so I decided to put them on a big brown truck. So keep an eye out for your presents next week, they are scheduled to land on Thursday. I will update this thread with your tracking number on Wednesday, so you cannot peak to soon. Have a Merry Christmas...

Hey no worries! 2020 has been a brutal year for all, delays and everything are unfortunately expected these days, no sweat!

I just enjoy participating in this, in fact I'd pick up a Secret Santa Kid for fun even if I didn't have anyone getting me something!

Sound like Santa may be seeking a second lap ride. And no, that was not a Slim Jim in his pocket.

@Gonz you have been patient enough, so here you go... 1Z832EE30325893012 Still scheduled to arrive tomorrow, we shall see...

Well this will be confusing, I have some car parts coming tomorrow via UPS as well, I hope I don't get the packages confused!

Looks like my UPS helpers have successfully delivered package... Merry Christmas and next year I expect you to get on the forum more often, maybe hop on the VHerf once in awhile and check in, or risk being put on the naughty list...