• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2021)

Screenshot (326).png

This was extremely interesting! I am a member of Hoppin Frogs Rare Beer Club and with the membership you get two bottles of each of 6 rare beer releases per year. This was the 5th rare beer release of the year for 2020 and when I got my email introducing the release, I was really upset because first of all I have never had a sour that I liked, and I didn't consider a sour worthy of "rare beer" status. I am a barrel aged stout whore.

I have since bought more! The apricot is very forward and the pineapple compliments it perfectly! I did not pick up any banana but it may have been the ingredient which kept the tartness in the perfect range.

Stone Arrogant Bastard is a great beer! I would give my (insert body part here) for some more Double Bastard but can't find it anywhere!

I don't think they make it anymore. In fact, it looks like Stone spun off Arrogant Bastard into its own company? Greg Koch is too busy making a new "Enjoy By" every day and suing everyone he can't remember what got him where he is.