• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me choose

Nope, none of us want you here.

Why cause you prefer to be in company of bullies or your a bully who is jumping on the bandwagon? I'm not going anywhere, there is proof who started all this and it wasn't me, the evidence has gone to 2 people, one of which is this sites owner, they will review everything, threads have been screenshotted too of the constant bullying I have received and continue to be, let's see how thing's pan out 👍

Why cause you prefer to be in company of bullies or your a bully who is jumping on the bandwagon? I'm not going anywhere, there is proof who started all this and it wasn't me, the evidence has gone to 2 people, one of which is this sites owner, they will review everything, threads have been screenshotted too of the constant bullying I have received and continue to be, let's see how thing's pan out 👍
This is the last I'll waste my time responding, but actually, I saw several people give you the opportunity to prove you're (different than your) not an asshat, to which you did nothing but affirm their suspicions. Nobody is bullying you, you're just unwilling to listen/read and consider any point other than your skewed reality.

No, that is what you heard, two different thing's, you cannot read my intro and the replies and not think bullying, I tried to accommodate by answering every interrogation thrown at me regarding my first post, including being called a liar, to which I provided proof, I was still being victimised after that, only reason why some people are backing those bullies up, is cause they supply you, they are not the be all and end all, there are other sellers on here but if you want to be just like them, then go ahead, or you can let them be them and you can be you, only you can make that choice 👍

@Kablestone . Dude. Take your meds. Ever heard of ribbing? Joshing? Joking? Razzing? If not you can google the definitions. You seriously think you are being bullied? You have no idea what that means. If your skin is that thin, you likely don’t belong here.
Chill out bud.

I'd like to go for a ride today. Can someone help me pick which car to take?

I've never driven a car before so this should be fun!

My favorite of all these cars to drive is the Mercedes.

Can someone sell me a car?

Cars.jpg

Aye. I really do love those; it's too bad the quality doesn't live up to the aesthetics. @PaulTra is a Porschefile, but I wouldn't kick the Merc SLS out of the garage...
Yeah I’m not a red fan, but that AMG in dark blue is stunning!!!

Yeah I’m not a red fan, but that AMG in dark blue is stunning!!!
Ohhhhh, snap! I feel like a dork. That's not a 911 in the back, it's a Ferrari California, I believe. The schnozz looks like a newer 911 on a small screen.

That said, I think the 458 is my favorite mid-engine modern Ferrari (I'd say "modern" is post-360 when the paddle shifters came about, though I wouldn't argue a model earlier with the 355). To me, and this is just my opinion, the 458 is the aesthetic continuation of the 308. Hey, you are a Jag guy, and I'm a Ferrari nerd. :p

Ohhhhh, snap! I feel like a dork. That's not a 911 in the back, it's a Ferrari California, I believe. The schnozz looks like a newer 911 on a small screen.

That said, I think the 458 is my favorite mid-engine modern Ferrari (I'd say "modern" is post-360 when the paddle shifters came about, though I wouldn't argue a model earlier with the 355). To me, and this is just my opinion, the 458 is the aesthetic continuation of the 308. Hey, you are a Jag guy, and I'm a Ferrari nerd. :p
Damn, your right that is a stallion back there, I couldn't see it either...