• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Workshop Projects

As in wood shop? Or as in a place of business ?

I used to have a 2 car garage but over the past 5 years it has become a fully functional wood shop. I don’t know what made me start other than I would see stuff and think “I can build that”. I wish I could do it for a living but sometimes turning it into work takes the fun out of it. Though I do have plans on opening an online business, hopefully this year. I mostly enjoy doing custom work for people. I outfitted the shop with dust collection, lighting, electric and slowly amassed some quality tools/machines over the years. The latest of which was a monster lathe. I’ve never done wood turning but I’m learning and it is serious fun!

I’m not a good woodworker, by any means, but when everything is made from scraps you have cluttering up the garage, it feels like a win.
View attachment 40293View attachment 40294

It's always hard to find a good use for boxes and bands, right? Feels like such a waste to toss them but they just start to take up space. An idea that came to mind here is topping this bad boy off with about 1/4" of clear epoxy for a pro finish.