• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

COVID-19 vaccine, you getting it?

One thing is for certain, if you were getting a second dose of the J&J vaccine, your historic day will have to wait...

Sorry but the J&J vac is a single dose only vaccine protocol.

Why would anyone be getting, "a second dose of the J&J vaccine" as you state? 😕

Are you actually educated enough to comment here?

Sorry but the J&J vac is a single dose only vaccine protocol.

Why would anyone be getting, "a second dose of the J&J vaccine" as you state? 😕

Are you actually educated enough to comment here?
It was a tongue in cheek comment dumbass... But I did graduate through the 7th grade, so I consider myself fairly educated compared to my other friends... Now kindly Fuck Off!!! Grownups are having a conversation...

It was a tongue in cheek comment dumbass... But I did graduate through the 7th grade, so I consider myself fairly educated compared to my other friends... Now kindly Fuck Off!!! Grownups are having a conversation...

So, you only volunteered to look stupid, even though you's jus' funnins'? Got it ..................

Oh; and if you think you're a grown up then try speaking like you actually know WTF you are talking about.

Last edited:
I have really enjoyed most of the posts in this thread. I find it refreshing that we can have a discussion about a controversial topic and mostly keep it civil. I have learned a lot from everyone's input and I'm glad this thread is still going.

There are no self-evident facts surrounding this disease. For every expert who supports a position with scientific facts, another expert supports the polar opposite with additional scientific facts. I personally don't work in the medical research field, so I'm left trying to figure out which expert to trust and which to distrust. In the end, each of us has to make our own risk-reward analysis and do what we think is best for our situation and circumstances.

However, I do think this discussion on the verge of spiraling into name-calling and disrespect that goes against our community standards. We are a self-moderating community, and it takes everyone's input to make it work.

I have really enjoyed most of the posts in this thread. I find it refreshing that we can have a discussion about a controversial topic and mostly keep it civil. I have learned a lot from everyone's input and I'm glad this thread is still going.

There are no self-evident facts surrounding this disease. For every expert who supports a position with scientific facts, another expert supports the polar opposite with additional scientific facts. I personally don't work in the medical research field, so I'm left trying to figure out which expert to trust and which to distrust. In the end, each of us has to make our own risk-reward analysis and do what we think is best for our situation and circumstances.

However, I do think this discussion on the verge of spiraling into name-calling and disrespect that goes against our community standards. We are a self-moderating community, and it takes everyone's input to make it work.

Well, it certainly was not me that stated, "It was a tongue in cheek comment dumbass," and " Now kindly Fuck Off!!!"

Self moderation is many things but one of those concepts is 'self control.'

Obviously, whoever made the statement quoted above, which by the way was not me, has no self control, which does not qualify under the concept of 'self moderation.'

Food for thought, for honest folk.

Seems to be too many folk here preaching but only one, maybe two choir members.

Last edited:
Well, it certainly was not me that stated, "It was a tongue in cheek comment dumbass," and " Now kindly Fuck Off!!!"

Self moderation is many things but one of those concepts is 'self control.'

Obviously, whoever made the statement quoted above, which by the way was not me, has no self control, which does not qualify under the concept of 'self moderation.'

Food for thought, for honest folk.

Seems to be too many folk here preaching but only one, maybe two choir members.
While he may have used some profanity, you started this unpleasant interchange with your aggressive and unnecessary insult to him. Your facade of innocence fools no one. If you want community and friendship here, start showing some to others. If you’re not here for that, ask yourself what you’re really doing here.
Edit: Typo

While he may have used some profanity, you started this unpleasant interchange with your aggressive and unnecessary insult to him. Your facade of innocence fools no one. If you want community and friendship here, start showing some to others. If you’re not here for that, ask yourself what you’re really doing here.
Edit: Typo
I agree with Gavin here. You've chosen to interact with us and it isn't going well. Stop while you are ahead or get out before it goes bad for you!

Quite frankly, in addition to "stop or get out", I think apologies are in order if he plans to stay. Both to @TexasTraveler and the forum.
I will apologize for the use of profanity, I could have chosen a different word to get my point across. But he should acknowledge that he started it with his uncalled for insults. But something tells me he isn’t capable of that. Either way he will continue to be ignored by me...

Quite frankly, in addition to "stop or get out", I think apologies are in order if he plans to stay. Both to @TexasTraveler and the forum.
I agree
OK; got it. Someone slings a "Dumbass Fuck off" at me but I need to apologize? 🤣
You seem to be the type of fellow who would sue a police department for slamming you to the ground after you stole one of their squad cars.. You’re not the victim buddy. You cast the first stone.