• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

COVID-19 vaccine, you getting it?

Nobody listens.
Brandon, I get that and I agree, but this guy has repeatedly done this in multiple threads and it doesn't appear that he has gotten the point. Half the forum has him on ignore but he just keeps jumping in and playing bully/victim. Ignoring him is like ignoring poison ivy, it won't go away, it needs eradicated. :cool:

Just got back from Pfizer poke numero dos. Let's see what happens from here...

In other news, AstraZeneca still for 60-and-above only over here right now, and J&J has been temporarily halted entirely.

Just got back from Pfizer poke numero dos. Let's see what happens from here...

In other news, AstraZeneca still for 60-and-above only over here right now, and J&J has been temporarily halted entirely.
What’s the deal with J&J? I’m not up to date of all this stuff.

Not what I wanted to hear but

BREAKING NEWS: Pfizer CEO says a THIRD Covid vaccine dose will be needed as soon as six months after someone receives two shots - and then be vaccinated annually

Not surprising in the least, honestly. Bring it.

In other news, after my second dose today, I'm definitely having mild side effects (which I figured I was immune to...). Started with the onset of a headache by the time I got home. No problems that some ibuprofin can't cure. Then it was on to (most unfortunately) no taste whilst smoking a cigar earlier. While outside, I started feeling a bit nauseous, and by the time I made it inside after my smoke I was dead to the world. Woke up from a nap and I've got a fevah (cowbell). Oh well. Not worried about it; I just didn't expect it.

Not what I wanted to hear but

BREAKING NEWS: Pfizer CEO says a THIRD Covid vaccine dose will be needed as soon as six months after someone receives two shots - and then be vaccinated annually
So, here we go... just like I said in an earlier post... we have no idea what is going on with these vaccines, and humans are the test subjects... We will find out (imo) in about 6 to 12 months that (just like the flu) you will need Covid A, or Covid B vaccine (that year, depending on the virulent strain) Again, thanks to everyone that is taking the vaccine now and "taking one for science (or lack thereof)" we on the sidelines really appreciate it 😁

So, here we go... just like I said in an earlier post... we have no idea what is going on with these vaccines, and humans are the test subjects... We will find out (imo) in about 6 to 12 months that (just like the flu) you will need Covid A, or Covid B vaccine (that year, depending on the virulent strain) Again, thanks to everyone that is taking the vaccine now and "taking one for science (or lack thereof)" we on the sidelines really appreciate it 😁

Anytime!

Between the vaccine and the virus being lab tests...it's 50/50.

;)

^^This^^^ But also I pray that we don’t find out in 6-12 months that people that received the vaccines have Pathogenic Priming or Antibody-Dependent Enhancement... That would be horrible!!!