• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Three glorious days of riding through the mountains and farmlands of upstate New York... took the backroads home today... last sanity stop, Spud Shack in Pine Plains, for a burger.

20210420_144900.jpg

Check in with SWMBO and those people who call themselves my children when they want money, grab the pooch, and head to the office to Check the Mail.

Padron 1926 No. 2 while I Study the Mail.

20210420_210931.jpg

Edit: great cigar! I dunno, these Padrons are gonna ruin me...

20210420_233645.jpg

Last edited:
Three glorious days of riding through the mountains and farmlands of upstate New York... took the backroads home today... last sanity stop, Spud Shack in Pine Plains, for a burger.

View attachment 41571

Check in with SWMBO and those people who call themselves my children when they want money, grab the pooch, and head to the office to Check the Mail.

Padron 1926 No. 2 while I Study the Mail.

View attachment 41572
SWMBO?

She Who Must Be Obeyed. Pronounced "swimbo".

Funny, some forums I've been on speak regularly of SWMBO. Others, not so much. But it's become part of my lexicon.

My Cuban wheel number 2. I swear I’m pacing myself but these are good cigars for their price. I need to get back into sampling other cigars tho and have some good lines ups. Time to chart View attachment 41570
My whiskey glass has some amazing jack daniels single gold label that an awesome brother snagged for me

"Yo dawg, I hear you like typing. So, we got you a keyboard for your keyboard!"

My Cuban wheel number 2. I swear I’m pacing myself but these are good cigars for their price. I need to get back into sampling other cigars tho and have some good lines ups. Time to chart View attachment 41570
My whiskey glass has some amazing jack daniels single gold label that an awesome brother snagged for me
That's not gone yet? With as high of proof as that stuff is, hopefully you got most of the charting done before the glass was empty.

Muriel Senators - Pre-embargo 1955. Thanks! @CigSid

View attachment 41600
This is a “Clear Havana”. A Clear Havana is a cigar made either prior to or immediately following the embargo. To produce this specific type, legally imported pre-embargo Cuban tobacco would have been hand-rolled by a Cuban immigrant cigar maker here in the United States.

“Clear Havana” cigars are not worth as much as a pre-Castro Cuban ones, which can set you back $450. However, Clear Havanas are still highly prized, and in their original cellophane wrappers are valued at $110 per piece.

This is a “Clear Havana”. A Clear Havana is a cigar made either prior to or immediately following the embargo. To produce this specific type, legally imported pre-embargo Cuban tobacco would have been hand-rolled by a Cuban immigrant cigar maker here in the United States.

“Clear Havana” cigars are not worth as much as a pre-Castro Cuban ones, which can set you back $450. However, Clear Havanas are still highly prized, and in their original cellophane wrappers are valued at $110 per piece.
Do you smoke it or put it in a trophy case?

Wow, I don't even know what to say!!

Non Pre-embargo Taco for my hump day
View attachment 41604
It is Wednesday right??

I love your v-herf ashtray (the "cutting board", as my wife calls it). I know they are all unique, but yours is very bright/light, and looks like ash or maple -- though I'm guessing it's oak. The contrast with the laser engraving really pops on yours.