• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

This is a “Clear Havana”. A Clear Havana is a cigar made either prior to or immediately following the embargo. To produce this specific type, legally imported pre-embargo Cuban tobacco would have been hand-rolled by a Cuban immigrant cigar maker here in the United States.

“Clear Havana” cigars are not worth as much as a pre-Castro Cuban ones, which can set you back $450. However, Clear Havanas are still highly prized, and in their original cellophane wrappers are valued at $110 per piece.

Very intresting info! Smoking it was an unforgettable experience. It was very earthy and just felt historic. It was like walking into an old building and knowing that the structure has age and history without knowing all the details. The one thing impressed me the most was how great it smoke. All I had to do was light it and enjoy it. It's burned razor sharp through out. Thanks again for the experience, Bill.

20210421_155418.jpg

These have been stewing in the humi for just shy of 2 years, and they are getting close to the edge of greatness.
With an extra 1 more year on these I know they will be just amazing.
Tobaccos are from the 2011/2012 harvest.

Plasencia Cosecha Privada 146 La Vega 😂 offers very clean cedar, herbal, and floral notes along with a lush & rich tobacco, and a bit of barnyard with a sweet kick. What a way to start the weekend this evening. :D

# 1 146 1.jpg

# 1 146 2.jpg

Last edited:
Very intresting info! Smoking it was an unforgettable experience. It was very earthy and just felt historic. It was like walking into an old building and knowing that the structure has age and history without knowing all the details. The one thing impressed me the most was how great it smoke. All I had to do was light it and enjoy it. It's burned razor sharp through out. Thanks again for the experience, Bill.

View attachment 41687
That's such an awesome experience! Glad it smoked well for you, not many people left on earth can say they got that chance!