• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Just a heads up if you edit your picture before posting, it won’t be sideways... Just a quirk on the site... I typically just crop mine a little and that does the trick... Also what is the size of that thing... It looks huge... I’ll be waiting on the she said jokes now...
Or just hold your camera/phone in landscape orientation instead of portrait. Yeah, the board is weird that way when posting photos. Don't know why.

Also, that's what she said.

this afternoon = Villiger Cuellar Connecticut Kreme Churchill

# 1 VCK 2.jpg

as I was about to board the local smoking spaceship machine I noticed a ghost figure in the window; who dat?

# 1 VCK 4.jpg

Same with the LGC Tainos I smoked a few weeks ago (I think we shop at the same place ;) ). It was outfrigginstanding.
I need to stock up on some LGC. MdO of any size used to be one of my favorite smokes before they write making them. Got some of the regionals they did recently, and didn't love them so sold the rest to help fund a gun purchase, and haven't tried any of the rest.