• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

I hope you get the job, Floyd.
Shit, I’m tryin to hire a driver. And it turned out, 5 minutes in he says, “....not sure if it matters or not, but I’m a convicted felon!”
Well, unless expungement is granted, it does. Oh well, he was my third or fourth choice. I hope the top two call back.
I do appreciate the thoughts! Thanks.

Floyd T

Do we know for certain this is a job interview or possibly be of those interviews where the face is blurred and voice changed?
WitSec, baby! I have a buddy that swears I’m a witsec dude. Funny! Or is it????

Floyd T

Todays my official 365 days clean from dope so I'm celebrating with a Padron Anniversary Series 1964 Presidente Natural

Congrats on the 1 year milestone. I thought I had a '64 in my bag, and would have joined in the celebration, but I left it at home. So I'll toast your success with another favorite, an Illusione 68 (which you may notice, I didn't manage to cut straight... sigh).

20210430_223045.jpg

Shit, I’m tryin to hire a driver. And it turned out, 5 minutes in he says, “....not sure if it matters or not, but I’m a convicted felon!”
Well, unless expungement is granted, it does. Oh well, he was my third or fourth choice. I hope the top two call back.
I do appreciate the thoughts! Thanks.

Floyd T
You are getting your own personal driver? Baller status Floyd.

For the v-herf tonight I’m smoking the Cabaiguan Maduro we’ve been supposed to be getting to for a few months, now. :p I also have a Monte No. 1 from Bill (BUM NOV 14), and a Partagas Short if the party goes that long...

68191BBF-71F8-423C-9021-28CF3A793347.jpeg