• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2021-06 Por Larranaga Petit Corona (LGR October 2019)

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
This is another one that everyone loves and so I was excited to give it a go. So let us jump in.

1/3: This is a tight, dense stick, even after almost 2 weeks in the dry box and so I was able to loosen up the draw to where it wasn't terrible using my PerfecDraw. Off the first puff I got graphite, chalk and salt. I think last summer I said it was talcum powder but thanks to the handy-dandy flavor wheel, I can now tell you that that bottle of J&J stuff you have/had is just filled up with graphite, chalk and salt. About a half inch in through, it shifted to citrus. A little rind, a little melon, a dash of salt. This is getting exciting! You see, the biggest culinary secret of the South is salted watermelon, and this is pretty close to that. There is a hint, just a hint, of pepper on top of the salted melon.

2/3: Saline and white pepper. It is becoming a common thing for me that the second third is one-ish dimensional, flavor-wise.

3/3: Smokey. Now that isn't on the flavor wheel, but this is like the 3rd time I've had this taste, so I'm gonna put it down. The saline is still there and the chalk flavor comes and goes, right up till the end.

This was very good. I see why folks love these. I could certainly see me getting more of these in the future. Thanks for whoever sent this to me. I think I know who but I don't want to guess wrong, Montana or Michigan.64F749A2-2966-48F2-8D25-2060DC78183D.jpeg

I love your reviews!! However I doubt any cigar companies are going to reach out to you to be their spokesperson.

Come get the new top of the line cigar!! With the essence of Graphite, Chalk, and Salt. Its an explosion of flavor!! Reminding you of things you might have licked as a preschooler!

Weird flavors but great review! I'm excited to try it now. I want to buy a box next time I go to Cuba. Pretty cheap down there.

Did you send it to him? If not I can find him the box code.
Oh, you know what, I do have that box code. However, if you happen to have a box code for say a JL1, Cohiba Maduro and hypetheticlly speaking, as La Gloria Cubanoa regional release, then I would take those.

I think you were drinking too much margarita with your smoke and you mixed up your reviews. Happy Cinco!

I don't believe tbe JL1 and Cohiba are from me, LGC might be.
Gosh, I will do a better job next time of keeping track of stuff. I'm embarrassed at my lack of organization. Its one of those things that I typically pride myself on. Just know Justin, that I owe you thanks, at some point- for no particular reason- a few times over.

Gosh, I will do a better job next time of keeping track of stuff. I'm embarrassed at my lack of organization. Its one of those things that I typically pride myself on. Just know Justin, that I owe you thanks, at some point- for no particular reason- a few times over.
I have no idea what I sent you either, but hopefully you enjoy whatever it was I sent! 😂