• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Rocky Patel ALR with some Glenlivet 12. The weather is perfect at 1130. I should make these posts after I smoke the cigar. There were some draws that were nice, but I don't ever need to smoke it again. I tend to like to give a cigar a couple chances, but not in any hurry here.
20210521_231944.jpg

Last edited:
Rocky Patel ALR with some Glenlivet 12. The weather is perfect at 1130. I should make these posts after I smoke the cigar. There were some draws that were nice, but I don't ever need to smoke it again. I tend to like to give a cigar a couple chances, but not in any hurry here.
View attachment 42811
I've been surprised by a few RPs in the past, mostly in the "Vintage" lineup, but unless they are gifted to me (how I've discovered the Vintage '92 and '79) I tend to keep a wide berth from Rocky Patel stuff.

PL big daddy from the big daddy himself @jfields damn this thing is good man. Little sweetness throughout kinda like the PLPC but bolder flavors with cream, leather and white pepper. Delicious man. Thank you!View attachment 42717View attachment 42718
Mine also came with lottery ticket drawing. Maybe Cuban lottery.
Glad you enjoyed! You got what I did, and I think will only get better in five years time.