• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

It's been two weeks of hell with work. Followed by what has to be the worst Memorial Day Weekend in Human History, with drenching rains and gray skies.

But here I finally sit, watching my new smoker do its thing with some ribs, reading The Sun Also Rises for at least the fourth time, and smoking an LFD. Probably should be a Cuban but I didn't have one in the dry box. Nice cigar, though. And here comes the sun!

20210531_152527 (2).jpg

Warped Don Reynaldo :) could possibly be one of the best ever 'right out of the box' cigars I have ever enjoyed o_O

Is this shitz foo reals? Amazing cigar :cool: ............ put some age on theses boxes & see where they land 😅 .........

# 1 WDR 2.jpg

# 1 WDR single 1.jpg

# 1 WDR single 2.jpg

Buddy over to hangout by the pool and these are too good to not share.
View attachment 43222

I finally broke one out this weekend, has the distinction of being the smallest nub I've roached so far. I wasn't too sure when I lit it up, I think the ratio of wrap to filler with the closed foot and little fuse on there was throwing me, but it came around nicely.