• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy birthday Pugman1943!

Happy birthday @Pugman1943 ! Smoke something good!
Morning Jon. Indeed, considering surgery last year and some continuing issues I wanted something for
the perfect morning smoke. It is from @tone-ny and is a Anejo Shark #77 from 2017. I figured if I made it this far it was worthy of my attention. To say it's good is a great understatement. I even managed to drybox it for maximum taste and burn. Thank you Tone-NY for a rare opportunity and a wonderful smoke. 78 is the new FOG number " youngsters". Thank you brothers for being with me and helping me along with your encouragement and well wishes, you are truly appreciated and a big part of my family. You guys mean a lot to me. Thank you for your support.

2E89135B-3C63-4576-8A4D-C5837304AE56.jpeg

Last edited:
Morning Jon. Indeed, considering surgery last year and some continuing issues I wanted something for
the perfect morning smoke. It is from @tone-ny and is a Anejo Shark #77 from 2017. I figured if I made it this far it was worthy of my attention. To say it's good is a great understatement. I even managed to drybox it for maximum taste and burn. Thank you Tone-NY for a rare opportunity and a wonderful smoke. 78 is the new FOG number " youngsters".

View attachment 43995
Hope it is worthy Ed, enjoy!

Happy Birthday Ed!!!!! Smoke something amazing today!!!

Happy birthday Pug! I hope you have a great day. If you were Ben I would say week month year.