• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Germany 10 Jul - 7 Aug

JHolmes763

Drinkin' the koolaid
I'll be in the Nuremberg (Vilseck) area for about a month for work. Willing to travel, but will likely only have a couple weekends.

Friend told me there's a good cigar shop in downtown Nuremberg that I'll likely check out.

Anyone around the area or have any suggestions?

Might be able to make it as far as Ramstein, but no promises. We've got two more trips planned over the summer vacation, but I'm not positive what dates.

Yeah, I know it's a busy time and who'd want to make one of their weekends be in Rammstein?😂 If you have a good reason to head that way the 17th or 24th weekends, though, let me know.

Yeah, I know it's a busy time and who'd want to make one of their weekends be in Rammstein?😂 If you have a good reason to head that way the 17th or 24th weekends, though, let me know.
Absolutely. We are headed to Brugge this weekend, but don't think there's much in the cards beyond that. Might could get the wife to want to head back to Ramstein for a weekend. It's nice to get away from here for a bit now that travel is opened up, so she might go for it if they have availability.

I really miss Europe, too. I haven’t been there for more than three years, and it’s probably time to revisit it. I’ve been to many places there, but I especially like Germany for its castles. I plan to go there in a few months again and am currently looking for business class tickets to Spain. I think it will be cheaper than flying directly to Germany. There are many cheap flights from Spain to Germany, and I hope to catch one of them. I will be traveling alone this time, and I’m rather anxious about that, but I think I will manage. I have never traveled alone before, and there has always been someone else to manage the tickets for me.

Last edited: