• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does smoking relieve stress?

It's my fault for not reading welcome PM carefully
I love how there is a generation/group of people who think that nothing can be their fault. Why don't you explain just exactly who you think is at fault for you not reading and understanding?

I'm guessing he and the OP are one and the same or at least in cahoots.

I love how there is a generation/group of people who think that nothing can be their fault. Why don't you explain just exactly who you think is at fault for you not reading and understanding?

I'm guessing he and the OP are one and the same or at least in cahoots.
I think you may have misread his last post. He said it was his own fault.

I would say that yes, but compared to what else smoking does to your body, it's not worth it. If you want to smoke that hard, you better see for an alternative way of doing it. I prefer hookahs, although I know that they are also bad and it’s better to avoid consuming them so often. From the other hand, there are vapes, and with a good quality clapton coil you will feel like smoking but the effect on your lungs will be minimalized as much as possible. Go and see more information on their website!

Last edited:
Smoking is a natural way to get control of your emotions and stress. It slows your heart rate and pressure, relaxes muscles and joints, and boosts immunity. It can improve your memory, concentration, and problem-solving skills. For example, I smoked a lot in the past. Now I began to vape. I can say that the effect is the same, but it's much healthier to vape than smoke this nicotine and other stuff. The most important thing is to use a good e-liquid, like https://www.thevapecig.co.uk/e-liquid.html. It's the best one, and I use it since 2019.

Last edited:
The only positive side effects of smoking tobacco that I'm aware of is that it is a digestive aid. Otherwise nicotine is a diuretic and a stimulant. Like H.V. said pretty much the opposite. Lol

I think smoking CIGARS does relieve stress. To properly smoke a cigar you do need to slow down your pace: probably grab a seat which will slow down your heart rate for that time some what. Smoking a cigar by yourself many times is almost meditative like as you tend to focus on the pleasant things in life. And smoking with a bunch of friends is therapeutic in it’s own way Just look at the happiness level in this board before VHERF and now It helped Joe with his anger management 😡. Provided everyone with better pest control options 🪰 helped Nick to better cope with the time management of insomnia bouts at least on Saturdays. The list goes on and in …….. and now we interrupt this infomercial to go back to your regular scheduled programming. 😉

That's my take, Dan. I always smoke a cigar as soon as I get home from work - no personal electronic devices, no music, no chores. Just me, a beverage, and a cigar. It allows me to do nothing for at least an hour, then I get up and carry on with whatever needs doing. But that after work cigar break is just a relaxing time that I set aside to do one thing only.

Welp guess I'll keep kicking the "new guy" assumptions down the road.

@CgarDan by know means was I saying that I'd does not relieve stress, just that biologically it has few effects on us. Mentally, well let's just say I have had a lot of life decisions mulled on with a cigar in my hand.

I celebrated almost every significant moment in my life with a cigar. Your absolutely correct in saying slow down to enjoy that moment 👍.

Funny that it's always brand new members that bump this post.
I saw the spam bump, and thought for a moment that everyone was finally going to be smart and not bite at it (especially if it was their first time seeing the thread, and then actually reading through it to see how all the bots/spam is repeatedly called out before actually making a post, themselves). Alas, here we are again...