• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just ordered. Quality imports olde English

Jeffphc

Just ordered an olde English cabinet to replace my wineadore.
Using a magna 3.0 is the plan, but debated on the hydra lg unit. Any and all info is appreciated!!!
I know I’ll need some fans of some kind.

Just ordered an olde English cabinet to replace my wineadore.
Using a magna 3.0 is the plan, but debated on the hydra lg unit. Any and all info is appreciated!!!
I know I’ll need some fans of some kind.
Get a set it and forget it. Little more but we'll worth the cost. Call Bob and he will help you pick the right setup if you are unsure.

On another note the LG is not good. The Maga is ok but still made in China, if you are buying one new it is well worth the extra $100ish dollars to go with the one I posted.

That looks way better! That’s the humidor I ordered also!!! Thank you. I’ll look into this!
I love Olde English
it was a good looking unit. It came damaged though. The door was warped also. I was not impressed with the unit I received. The inside of mine is not solid Spanish cedar, it’s mdf or some kind of particle board with a veneer. I sent in for a return and ordered the Remington. Another issue I had was the door needs to open almost 90 before you can remove the trays, I’m sure that one’s on me though.

That looks way better! That’s the humidor I ordered also!!! Thank you. I’ll look into this!

it was a good looking unit. It came damaged though. The door was warped also. I was not impressed with the unit I received. The inside of mine is not solid Spanish cedar, it’s mdf or some kind of particle board with a veneer. I sent in for a return and ordered the Remington. Another issue I had was the door needs to open almost 90 before you can remove the trays, I’m sure that one’s on me though.

Mine is glass, so I didn't run into those issues.