• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bill’s best years for Cuban cigars

Talk to me about TUA 21?
Seeing more and more of this code, and loving what I see. Late 20 and early 21 are the best. I’ve seen great JL1’s and 2’s, some great RASS, some mediocre PLPC, all Boliver are excellent, Monty No 2 ‘ are really good. Any Cohiba, Punch Punch and psd4’s are also really good.
I added it to the main list.

Seeing more and more of this code, and loving what I see. Late 20 and early 21 are the best. I’ve seen great JL1’s and 2’s, some great RASS, some mediocre PLPC, all Boliver are excellent, Monty No 2 ‘ are really good. Any Cohiba, Punch Punch and psd4’s are also really good.
We're getting some April '21 Partagas, pretty excited.

FYI. Looks like you added it twice to your 2020 and didn't add it to the 2021.

Hello, just found this site. What a gold mine!!! Does anyone here live in South FL?

I have a box of SEP 2019 code EAR. They are Cohiba Siglo VI. Anyone know if this was a good date/ code combo? From what I have read here 2019 had a lot of promise. I'm trying to decide when to open them and give it a go.

Also, I never opened the box, and it's been stored in a ziplock with some boveda 69%. Will these keep the cigars humid through the closed box, or do you recomend I remove them from the box to age them? If this is the wrong area for the 2nd part of that question please let me know.

Thanks!

20220306_002204.jpg

Attachments

• 20220306_002232.jpg
    20220306_002232.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 20
Hello, just found this site. What a gold mine!!! Does anyone here live in South FL?

I have a box of SEP 2019 code EAR. They are Cohiba Siglo VI. Anyone know if this was a good date/ code combo? From what I have read here 2019 had a lot of promise. I'm trying to decide when to open them and give it a go.

Also, I never opened the box, and it's been stored in a ziplock with some boveda 69%. Will these keep the cigars humid through the closed box, or do you recomend I remove them from the box to age them? If this is the wrong area for the 2nd part of that question please let me know.

Thanks!

View attachment 52883
I am no expert but that box code stamp makes me think those are definitely fakes.